Chapter 5: Dedicated Fans & Sore Subjects.

I re-wrote all of chapter 5 and added a lot more to it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look outside the window of the van to see loads of paparazzi and fans screaming the boys' names. Some were even weird enough to hold signs that said "Harry, father

my children", etc.

"Guys, you're fans are obsessed.." I say slightly nervous.

"They're not obsessed, they're just dedicated," Louis says with a smile.

"Alright children, time to get out of the car!" Liam says and I groan.

Each of the boys grab two suitcases and I grab my Duffel bag, open the doors,and run.

The security does a good job keeping the fans and reporters at bay on each side of us as we run towards the private jet.

But the security guards can't stop them from saying,

"Who's the mystery girl?!" "Who's girlfriend is she???" and "Who the heck is she?!?"

We make it to the jet safely, we drop off our stuff and the boys go on the steps so the fans can take a few pictures. They ignore all the questions about me and I watch them from the plane window. Suddenly, someone spots me watching from the window and before I could hide my face, the people outside began snapping pictures of me.

I begin freaking out and right before I pull away from the window, the boys come rushing in and practically throw me away from the window.

"By tomorrow, you're face will be on the cover of all the magazines" Harry says.

I sigh and think out loud," Oh well. At least maybe now Jake will be jealous, unless he's too busy with the loser he cheated on me with" I don't realize I said that out loud until Niall asks me who Jake is.

I feel the tears threatening to spill out of my eyes while I try to tell them who he was.

"Alison, I'm sorry. I didn't know that it was a sore spot for you." Niall says seeing that I'm having trouble forming words.

I just nod in return and go to lay

down on a couch where I see that we were already flying over the USA.

"When did we take off?" I ask no one in particular.

"After we came back inside" Zayn tells me.

I say,"Oh." then fall into a dreamless sleep.

* A few hours later *

"Alison.." Somebody says while shaking me. "Alison! Get up, we're in London!!" The person whined.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Liam trying to wake me up.

"Did I really sleep all the way here?" I ask.

He chuckles and replies," Yeah. You must've been REALLY tired. You might wanna get up, the rest of the boys are already in the limo with your luggage."

"Oh, okay," I say while getting up.

We walk down the stairs of the plane where some fans and paparazzi are waiting with some security guards to keep them at a safe distance. We casually walk past them as we recieve hugs and some pictures are taken, we then continue walking and Liam shouts out," Thank you! We love you!" to the fans.

We hurry into the limo and I gaze around in complete awe.

"First time in a limo?" Harry asks with a smirk.