Chapter 29: Weird Calls & Fainting Fans

If you haven't noticed already, I dedicate random chapters to random readers, if you want a dedication then just tell me or comment and I'll dedicate it! 

*Saturday

-Alison's P.O.V

"Zayn, hurry up and get down here, you don't have to do your hair! We've got people at the concert hall to do it!" Liam yells upstairs to the Bradford boy who refuses to leave the house with his hair unelevated.

"No!! What will the fans think when they see my with my hair not filled with product?!" He yells back from his bathroom upstairs. We all sigh and sit on the sofa.

"They'll probably think 'Oh my gosh! Zayn has finally seen the light!'" Shaley shouts back then begins figgiting in her spot on Louis's lap.

'Gosh, they're so lucky they don't have to hide their relationship! I would give just about anything to be able to do that,' I think to myself and stare longingly at Niall who is sitting cross legged on the floor, eating a peanut butter and nutella sandwich. My thoughts are interrupted by Zayn rushing down the stairs towards us with his hair flat instead of upturned.

"Okay, let's go! Quickly, quickly before I change my mind about the darn no-product thing!" He ushers us towards the door and I barely have enough time to grab my blue low cut converse before being rushed out the door.

Harry's Range Rover is sitting in front of the flat instead of the SUV so I assume that's what we'll be using to get to the concert. I open the door and begin to climb into the back row with Shaley following me.

"What are you guys doing?" Niall comes to the car door then asks us.

"Getting in the car so we can go?" I say hesitantly.

"Uh, I think not. Get yo' American butts outta Harry's car, the limos here!" Louis exclaims while popping out from beside Niall.

"Why are we taking a limo?" Shaley asks.

"Because Summer and Alle are coming and we wouldn't have enough room if we took Harry's car, duh!" Lou tells us.

"Oh, okay then.." We say then climb out of the car. The other three boys are waiting in the limo for us.

"So, Which is better giraffes or turtles?" I ask as we lower ourselves into the limo. The limousine driver starts driving when we close the door and the boys dig into the fruit they have set out. My phone starts playing the chorus to Live My Life by the Far East Movement. The messages say;

From: Hazzabear:)

Giraffes! Giraffes are the bomb diggity :D

From: LeeYum, the BESTEST Bro Ever!

Turtles are the bomb dot com!

I send him a weird look because he texted me instead of just saying it and then I realize none of the boys are talking. Shaley notices this too and," Why aren't y'all talking??"

"We're on vocal rest, love. We're not supposed to talk.." Zayn says quietly.

"Well then go back to being quiet! But y'all better text me!" I shout then look at my phone as the messages start pouring in.

I read one from Niall and it says;

To: Nialler, The Sexy Beast<3

Hey Allibear, you're going to have to get you're makeup and hair done at the concert,too. We have a little surprise for you! Oh yeah, and look under the seat, there are 4 front row tickets for you, Shaley, Alle, and Summer! <3

I smile at him even though Liam and Zayn are sitting between us then send one back to him;

To: Nialler, The Sexy Beast<3