Chapter 13: Sexy Kade

-Alison's P.O.V.

I make it all the way back to the hair and makeup room before Zayn catches me. He practically

tackles me right as I'm about to dive under Devy's work desk. 

He begins tickling me and yelling," Revenge sucks, Don't it Alliboo!"

After a while, he gets tired of tickling me and pulls back but I'm still laughing.

"Why *Laughs* can't I *Laughs* quit *Laughs* Laughing?!?" I say through my laughter.

"Alison! Calm your little butt down," Zayn says and he pushes me back down onto the floor

and he's straddling me, I stop laughing.

At this moment, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis walk into the room and see us.

Louis wiggles his eyebrows at us suggestively and I start laughing again.

Liam sighs and runs his fingers through his hair," Zayn. You have less than three seconds to get

off of my sister," He mutters through clenched teeth.

Zayn quickly jumps off of me and says," Nothing happened! She momentarily couldn't breathe.."

"So you help her by sitting on her?" Harry asks.

"Y-yeah. It wasn't his brightest idea.." I manage to say through my laughter.

"Right, what she said," Zayn says.

I'm practically rolling around on the ground in laughter because of how serious they sound.

Niall tries to help me up but I end up pulling him down with me and he lands on top of me, 

exactly how Zayn was less than 5 minutes ago.

He gets up and helps me up and I finally calm myself down.

"Can we go? I'm hungry.." I whine.

"Alison, how much must you eat?" Louis asks.

"Ummm... Enough to feed a whale?" I say while shrugging.

"Are you sure you don't mean two whales?" Harry asks seriously.

"Are you calling me fat, Harry??" 

"No! You just eat a lot.." Harry yells.

"Alibear, I don't think I could see you being fat or even slightly overweight. I bet you could fit

through a hanger if you tried." Niall says looking me in the eyes.

"Very true, mate. You speak the truth," Liam says laughing.

"Quit lying.." I mumble.

"Did you just say we were lying, Alison?" Zayn asks.

"Umm.. I er- I didn't," I look down at my feet.

"Alison look at us," Harry says while reaching for my arm.

I jerk my hand away and see their surprised faces looking at me in shock," Sorry. I didn't know what

you were doing..." I say quietly.

"You're beautiful. Why do you think you're fat?" Louis asks.

"Can we not have this conversation right now?" I look around the makeup room," This isn't 

really a good place to have this conversation." I say fighting back the tears from the memories.

"Fine, but we will talk about this sometime, alright?" Liam says.