Chapter 33: Dont Chop Up My No-No Square!

I'm so sorry guys! I've got serious writer's block and I don't wanna be like those writers who take 839362817263 months to update! 

The video on the side is my friend, Summieboo, singing Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. Listen to it please && Tell us what you think? #NoHate 

I've rewrote this chapter at least 4 times and I'm still not happy with it. Grrr, here's the update anyways.

-Zayn's P.O.V. 

(The Next Morning)

Oh my gosh, where the freak are Bethany and Alison?? I say to myself as I roll around in my bed once more. I barely got any sleep throughout the entire night because I've been too busy worrying about Alison. I roll once more and end up falling off the bed due to miscalculations on how big my bed is.

A few seconds later, Liam comes running into my room. "Are you oka- Zayn? Where are you?!" He asks sounding worried because he cant see me and my bathroom door is open.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The floor just attacked me.." I say while peeling myself off the ground.

"Oh, I thought you were dead or something. Anyways, we're going to look for Alison and Bethany soon. Alle, Summer, and Shaley left earlier to look for her." He informs me. He looks at me and I suddenly become aware of the fact that my eyes are probably all red from crying over Alison even though I'm sorta, not really dating Alle. I think we're just Friends With Benefits.

I look away and say,"I guess I'll go get ready."

"Zayn... Have you been crying?" A concerned look washes over Liam's face.

"Eh, no.. I'm just... really tired. Yeah, that's it, I'm really tired." I say.

"I think not. Now sit down and tell Dr. Liam what your dilemma is." He demands and pushes me down on the bed.

"I.. I can't. You'll chop off my head, make me eat my toes, sew my head back onto my neck, then chop up my 'No-No Square'!" I say hesitantly.

"If I promise not to commit man slaughter then will you let me help you??"

I ponder about it then decide that it's worth it. Daddy Direction takes his promises VERY seriously. "Only if you promise on your Toy Story movies and Pajama pants that you won't murder me."

"I promise on my Toy Story movies and my favorite pajamas." He sighs.

I decide that that isn't enough,"Tweet it so everyone knows." I demand.

"Gosh,Zayn. Is it really that bad?" He asks with extra emphasis on 'that'. He pulls his phone out of the pocket of his Chinos then a minute later puts it back. I grab my phone off my bedside table and get on Twitter. I go to Liam's page and see the new tweet;

@Real_Liam_Payne I swear that I will not hurt @zaynmalik in any way that I can think of. I even swear on my Toy Story movies and pjs!

I also see that he took the time to write back to a couple of fans;

@Real_Liam_Payne @1dgottabeyou Er.. that would probably be a question for Niall. I actually have no idea of he's dating anyone.

@Real_Liam_Payne @LahmeLover Working with them for the Dare Or Dare video was actually really fun. We did some pretty weird dares..

I shake my head at how nice he is. "What? They said they would die if I didn't tweet them back!" He defended the two tweets he sent the fans.

"Whatever," I say. "Soooo... where do I start with all of this?"

"Well here's a thought, try the beginning." He says sarcastically.

"IkindasortalikeAlisonAndAlleandIjustcriedbecauseAlisonIsMissing," I tell him without taking a breath.

"Slow down! You kinda what?" Liam asks me.

"I kinda sorta like Alison and Alle and I kinda cried because Alison is missing.." I say slower and it immediately feels like a ton of bricks was lifted off my chest.

Liam takes a few deep breaths and balls and unballs his fists. "Well, all I have to say is don't break their hearts.. especially Alison's. If you break my sister's heart then I will personally cut off, chop up, then force you to eat your 'No-No Square'!" He says kind of calmly.

"Don't chop up my No-No Square!" I yell.

"I won't as lo--" Liam starts but gets interrupted by the slamming of a door and a girl yelling,"Guys? We're home!"

Liam and I exchange looks that pretty much say 'Alison's Here!!!'. We jump off the bed and run downstairs. I end up tripping over Niall's foot halfway down the stairs because we were both running down them.

I get up off the floor and mutter,"Geesh, it's like Attack of the Floors in here!"

"Allibear!" Niall yells, seeing the no-longer-missing gurf standing in the door, half wet with a dazed look on her face. He runs at her and nearly tackles her in a hug. I cringe at the sight of Niall and Alison hugging.

-Niall's P.O.V.

I'm just laying on my bed, crying and wondering if we'll find her when we go looking for her. I get my phone out and get onto one of my fake Twitter accounts that the other boys don't know that I have.

I start a new tweet;

@NiallersGurfff @Louis_Tomlinson I quite enjoy those Bob The Builder boxers you're wearing right now! ;)

He tweets me back;

@Louis_Tomlinson @NiallersGurfff They're quite attractive aren't they? Lol Wait, how do you know what boxers I'm wearing??!! #CreeperFan

I'm about to tweet back but I hear Alison's voice yelling,"Guys? We're home!" The front door slams shut.

I hop off my bed, drop my IPhone on the floor, and start sprinting down the stairs where I accidentally trip Zayn. He tumbles down the rest of the stairs. He lands at Harry's feet who is standing by the sofa with a sandwich in his hands.

"Allibear!" I yell, completely ignoring the others and Bethany, I tackle her to the ground in a hug. Without thinking about it, I crash my lips into hers. I hear a couple of gasps and some yelling but I continue kissing her until someone pulls me away.

I look up to see who pulled me off and see Harry and Zayn watching me, clearly enraged that I just kissed Alison. I turn my head to see Liam and Bethany frozen with shock all over there fact.

"What the bloody fudge are you doing, mate??!" Harry and Zayn scream together.

All I can think is, Oh fudge! What did I get myself into this time, right as Zayn throws me against a wall.

-----------------------------------

It's a rather short chapter, sorry. 

Vote, Fan, Comment, & Love 1D :)

-Emilyyyy