Chapter 17: An Unexpected Visitor

-Alison's P.O.V 

"What the flack did you do to Louis????" Liam yells when he sees us coming. He realizes that he said Flack and gives Harry an apologetic look.

"Ummm.. Nothing. He just lost a bet." I say with an innocent smile.

"And that was?" Zayn asks.

"Er- He said that I couldn't give Alison a piggyback ride through the whole mall. He lost that's was his consequence." Niall says with a smirk and Louis gives him a death stare.

"Oh okay then. What do you guys wanna do?" Harry asks.

"Let's go to the aquarium!" Louis yells and starts jumping up and down.

"Yes!" Harry yells in agreement.

"Heck yes! Pretty, pretty please with sprinkles on top??" I say and start giving the others my best puppy dog face. The boys are trying to resist the beauty of my puppy dog face so I yell out, 

"Don't resist the puppy dog face!"

Liam groans then says,"Fine.."

Harry, Louis, and I start jumping around and yelling at the others to hurry up as we walk towards the SUV. 

When we get there, we pile in. Louis is driving, Niall is in the passenger seat, Harry and I are in the back seat, and Liam and Zayn are in the middle seats. 

My phone starts playing 'Purple Sky' by Greyson Chance. 

I look at my phone and see a new text message. 

From: Shaley No Boobs :) 

Surprise! I'm in London at the airport. Can y'all come pick me up???? Ifly, broseph! <3 See you soon! c:

I scream when I see the message and Louis slams on the breaks, almost making us hit another car.  

"What's wrong back there?!!!" He screams.

"Holy fudge sticks! Shaley's in London, Can we go pick her up from the airport????????????" I yell.

"Of course. Leggo!" Louis says then he makes what I'm sure is an illegal U-Turn.I send Shaley a text message.

To: Shaley No Boobs :) 

Heck yes! We'll be there in like 15 minutes! Ifly too broski :)

"Shaley's coming! Woohoo!" I sing then start dancing randomly in the backseat with Harry and the boys start laughing at us. 

After a few minutes of Louis's crazy driving, we end up at the airport. We park the car and I run jump over the middle seat, land on Zayn's lap, and push the door open. I jump out and attempt to start running but I end up falling and scraping my knee.

"Are you okay?" I hear Niall whisper in my ear as Liam begins checking my knee.

I nod my head just as Liam says,"You're alright. Just a little scrape, is all."

I get back up and begin walking next to Niall and Zayn. We walk inside and we begin receiving weird looks from everybody.

"Oh Dang," I say, realizing that Louis was still painted like a carrot."Lou, I forgot that you're still painted!"

They laugh and Louis says,"Of course you did. Because it's everyday that you see me painted like a giant carrot!"

I laugh and begin to say something but stop when I hear my name being called.

"Shaley???? Where are you,babe?!!" I yell as we go between a bunch of people.

"Alison!! I'm over here!" I hear Shaley yell back.