PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"Yeoreobun! get up your ass out and go to the sala, right now! "Jeongyeon leave a voicemail message on their group chat.

She goes straight to the sala of their dorm after sending the voicemail.Together with Momo, her roommate who's still clueless about thaqae sudden call. As soon as jeongyeon sat,she look to her seven members getting out from their room one by one wearing their pajamas.

"Jeongyeon, what is this all about? In the middle of the night, seriously!? "

Nayeon whined after she sat at the three sitter sofa with Sana and Dahyun, who both half asleep.

"Me and Jihyo got a call from manager-oppa-" Jihyo interrupted her

"Leave it to me jeongyeon"Jihyo looked at jeongyeon, assuring her to tell the news slowly to the rest of the members.

" Okayy"jeongyeon sighed.

"I know that you guys are all tired and sleepy right now, but listen to me .Especially you Mina" Jihyo said while looking to Mina, who's looking down right now.

Sana, Dahyun, Momo and Nayeon sat straight upon hearing Jihyo's serious tone. Like the news that they about to hear is a really serious matter. Tzuyu, who's still wearing her blank face is clueless on what is happening.

On the other side Chaeyoung, who's secretly looking at Mina. Trying to figure out what is going on, why is Mina involves to whatever her jihyo oennie were about to say.

"Mina, you know that we are family here. We, your Twice members are your family right? Jihyo said while looking intently to Mina.

"Yes" Mina said, still looking down while fidgeting her fingers.

"One of our golden rules is No secrets, we respect each of everyone's privacy. But if this secret of yours can affect the relationship of Twice, the reputation of twice, the safety of each members" Jihyo continued as she breathes heavily

"You should tell us about your relationship with Bambam oppa! "

Nayeon,Sana,Dahyun,Momo and Tzuyu were all shocked on what they heard, they don't know how to respond to their leader cause they are all clueless.

While Chaeyoung, is also shocked but she manage to control her temper knowing that the the love of her life were caught with someone else..

•••
This is a Michaeng fanfic story made by the bored Once trying to fill the drought of Twice. The author is not a native English speaker so bare with the wrong grammars.