Chapter 26

( this is purely fictional, the dates and happenings here are not really accurate to the actual shits okay? Thanks😘)

"Chaeyoung ah wake up, it's your turn" momo unnie tap my shoulder as she wakes me up, we're here in our waiting room preparing for our comeback shoot to a music show and it's my turn to do my make up.

This small room looks so busy, my other members are doing their make up some are checking their outfits and momo unnie is munching some jelly. I chuckled before taking my seat in front of the mirror, momo unnie loves her food more than she loves anyone else, makeup artist unnie starts to do my makeup as soon as I seated and there's another unnie doing my hair .

I'm done with my exam and of course I passed, I got the results earlier this morning. The debut in japan is successful as well so after our schedule for today I'll be meeting the trainees whom I chose to be a new girl group . The decision with the trainess that I picked is not yet final, everything have to be perfect.

" food delivery for the best girls"

I didn't move out even a bit, I knew who it is. It's jackson hyung and bambam, who else would gonna visit us in the middle of preparing for a music show?

Bambam went straight to minari who's checking her outfit with the help of stylist unnie, he give her a soft kiss on her forehead. Thas was sweet but I don't give a fuck, so I looked away. I met jackson hyung eyes, he has this weird expression on his face. I think he has something to say.

...

Okay I am tired as fuck right now, we had finished our schedule for today. Music shows, radio shows etc. you really have to invest,sacrifice and endure everything in doing promotion. Time, energy, effort, food because we need to fucking follow a certain diet. Really tiring but worth it, as long as I can see our Onces 's faces. They give their time, effort etc as well as we gave ours, they literally spend their time supporting us in music shows and their moneys in purchasing our merchs and albums. I'm internally grateful to our beautiful onces, they are my everything.

My memembers are on their way to our dorm, manager unnie is driving them. I'm with manager oppa, I'm scheduled to meet the trainees that I chose to be part of jyp's new girlgroup . I don't think my members noticed that I'm not with them because they were all sleeping on the van when I left. Perks of having a lot of members, we're literally have no idea if we're complete or not. There's this one time that we left dahyun unnie afer finishing a music performance, we all thought that we're already complete so we left the place not knowing that dahyun unnie is on the comfort room of the studio.

I've been looking for these five trainees, I have checked their evaluation performances and guess what, the first time that I've seen each one of them I knew that they will be perfect together. One of them is Chaeryoung, she's with me on sixteen and unfortunately she didn't got to debut with us. But I've seen her performances on their evaluation and her vocals and dance skills really did improved a lot.

After a few minutes we're already here on the jyp building, located in Gangnam-gu, Soeul . The new JYP building is under construction right now, I think we will be moving next year . There's a few people inside the building, usually only the trainees who's left in the company at this hour and some of tye staffs. It's one in the morning, I head out on the basement of this building where the studio is located. I instructed secretary cha to tell these trainees that they will be meeting with the boss, the elevator opened so I pushed my way to the studio and I'm telling you the studio is kinda loud. I can hear Apink sunbaenim's song, I forgot the title tho. I think they are practicing, and thats a good thing.

I opened the door, they haven't noticed me yet. I scoffed , " Annyeong yeorobun! "

" Unnie"

"Sunbaenim ,annyeong haseyo"

" Chaeyoung u-unnie"

...
( Few months after)

" Chaeyoung-ah, did you just cut your hair without telling the company? " " Have you lost your freaking mind!? "

" We're about to prepare for our next comeback wth!"

My members are freaking out especially jihyo unnie, why? because I cut my hair short like really short and I didn't ask for the company's permission. Who said I need permission?

Like what jihyo unnie said we're preparing for a comeback and it looks like I'm messing with our concept by cutting my hair short, it wasn't supposed to make it a big deal but we already had a talk with the team and THEY agreed with the concept.

Actually manager oppa knew that I'm cutting my hair but he chose not to say anything because he doesn't want to mess with me and I'm not messing with our concept, I don't like the concept but it doesn't have to do with me cutting my hair. Now a days, I've been watching Kristen Stewart's movies and I liked her haircut. She was my inspiration for cutting my hair.

" Mianhe unnie ~ I just want a new haircut, it does suit me right? " I clung to jihyo unnie and scooted on her

We're here in the living room of our dorm waiting to manager unnie and oppa to pick us up, we're going to jyp Building to do some recording for our comeback.

Mina is nowhere to be found, bam pick her up three hours earlier I think they were having lunch. Jinyoung pdnim was true to his words when he say he will support their relationship, well we all supported their relationship. As if I had a choice aight? Every damn time that I see them together, if minari is talking ti him on the phine, facetiming him or the members are talking about their almost perfect relationship, there's something inside, I can't explain it but it feels like someone was flicking my heart. It hurts. So to avoid getting hurt, I just focused and spend my time studying about the company and managing our coffee shops, while doing my job as part of twice. Tzuyu, Jackson and yugyeom hyung and my hardwork paid off, currently we have 5 branches of the coffee shops all over soeul. Ans still , my members knows nothing.

" Let's go girls, mina is already in the company. And chaeng, jyp pdnim wants to talk to you regarding you, cutting your hair " manager unnie said while looking at my hair with unexplainable expression in her face

Probably uncle will scold me for a hellish hour, as if I'm scared. I mentally laugh at myself as we all headed our way to our van.