CHAPTER 18

" What' s my schedule for today Mr. Cha? "  the short girl ask the CEO's secretary as she scan the paper works on her table ,wearing her glasses. 

She keep herself busy to distract herself from remembering that her members are on a trip outside the country while she...have to work to everything that her uncle left her.It has  been two days since her members left for a vacation without knowing that one of them can't go, on the first day she work and busy herself at her uncle's office and got to talk with one of the got7's member,Jackson.Second day, she met the Engineer and Architect , to talk about the cafe that soon to be open at Hongdae , they were the same architect and engineer who did the cafe near at the JYP Building.

 And today the little cub don't have any single idea regarding her schedule for today , 'Another bunch of reports and proposal to be review ' she thought .

The middle aged secretary responds while looking on his tablet ,

" 10: 00 am , you have a lunch meeting with the Engineer regarding the final output for the cafe , 2:00 pm , monthly assessment of the trainees , don't worry they're not going to see you. You just have to stay here, watch and evaluate the trainess. Your comments will be recorded and heard by them with the voice changer of course. And 12: 30 midnight, is your flight to Japan, yo-"

" What flight are you talking about? Japan? Do I have to attend some conference? " Confusion is written all over the short girl's face , the secretary was flustered by the sudden reaction of the girl in front of him as she interrupt him.

" No Lady Chaeng, you'll be visiting the JYP branch there and the CEO wants you to watch the last day of GOT7 's concert and make a report about it. Lastly, your manager told me that the recording team are looking for the five lyrics that they've asked." The secretary courtly explained 

Chaeyoung doesn't know how to feel about it, thinking that her members are also there but she can't meet them and the alibi that she gave to tzuyu is not a lie , she really had a meeting with the recording team as Son Chaeyoung of course and they gave the little cub an assignment, but they not force her to stay cause the meeting with the recording team was happened month ago . 

.....

" Thank you for coming Eng. Kate , I'm afraid I cant do fully hands on  this time , I'll be busy with the release of our new album but don't worry Mr. Cha here will substitute . You can ask him everything and I promise to find a time for the construction . " Chaeyoung muttered in perfect English , another secret of her revealed . Chaeng is fluent in five language , English ,Mandarin , Japanese , Spanish and Hangul , being the successor  of JYP Entertainment she have to know how to communicate in different language, people , including the non korean . But the thing is she cant use  this knowledge of her in front of her members and in front of many people , even if its an advantage for their promotion cause Twice doesn't  have an English speaker . 

" No that's perfectly fine , I hate you for not telling me that your actually the Son Chaeyoung of Twice . Kidding aside " the american engineer giggled in front of chaeng and her uncle's secretary , they were having lunch in a fine dining restaurant .  Chaeyoung was amazed by the Engineer , she is definitely beautiful in her pink off shoulder dress coated with white blazer . 

" You never ask , by the way can I ask you a favor ," the engineer nod at her gesturing for her to continue . 

" Now that you noticed me being one of the Twice members , can you keep this business of ours between us . You know the media and all the people in my industry " 

She somehow trust the engineer , she actually get a non korean engineer and architect because she don't want to take the risk , its not that they are famous or what but JYP Entertainment is well known in korea . Being a rookie kpop artist owning a business can make a scandal and the little cub don't want that to happen , knowing the knetz .

" Of course , you came here as my client not as a Twice members ,So no worries . Is it okay if I ask you a favor too?" The engineer  asks

Chaeng sighed  'thank goodness' she thought  ,

 " sure " 

" Great , can you sign this  album and your other members too . Its been a month since I discovered your group and I  really love your music and when I found out that the person I have worked 6 months ago is a part of twice I almost had an heart attack, like seriously !" the girl is excited as she took out the 2 album from her bag and put it in front of chaeyoung . 

Chaeng was flustered by the engineer's movements , she was shook , " Are you serious ? " she asked 

" I'm damn serious , oh sorry for my words . Can we be friends too ? " the engineer gaze at her with full of hope on her eyes . 

The little cub sigh , " Sure , I'll give you this album after a week I think . My members are on a vacation right now . " 

'Maybe a new found friend is not a bad idea , she needs someone to talk about her life . Kate Miller seems nice ' she thought .

.....

Mina

" Unnie can you make a call with manager oppa , we want to talk to chaeng , its been two days" dahyun scoffed , 

We are all here at the hotel spending the whole day resting , we were so tired and exhausted because of the two day celebration of the festival , sadly chaeng wasn't able to see and enjoy it cause she is not here and we still haven't contact her since we left korea  ,every time we called manager oppa to ask for chaeyoung he always say the she is busy and don't want to disturb though we understand her . We all know how passionate chaeng is when it comes in writing a song or a poem and her drawings . I'm still guilty and worried about her and  I wasn't able to answer bambam's message because I kept on thinking about chaeng so in return I promise him that  I'll be attending their last day concert here in japan , actually its Jeongyeon unnie's idea to attend their concert to give support, that's a good thing cause I don't have to escape  . And we all agree , I will be seeing my boyfriend , ' I really miss him . 

" Okay Okay , hang on " manager unnie starts to dialed manager oppa's number , it takes 4 rings before he answered . 

Nayeon unnie mouthed ' put it in a speaker mode ' to manager unnie . 

" Yes , hello ?"

" These kids beside me wants to talk with chaeng , is she still busy ? " She asked

" am i on speaker ? " manager oppa asks on the next line

" uh yeah "

 we heard long sigh  , " Chaeyoung is still working on her offi... I mean studio , yeah recording studio  " 

" Oppa how long does she have to work ? can't she follow us here , its supposed to be our vacation before the loads of work four our upcoming album  " I speak , we're supposed to be enjoying and relaxing together right  now . 

" I actually don't have any idea , I'm sorry  . What I know is chaeng will be given her own vacation time after you've done your promotion and sorts for the album . " he replied 

So she will be given her own time for herself ? I'm fine with that but I'm still sad and a little bit disappointed cause she cant be with us ,

I miss her . 

I miss her dimples showing when she smiles.

I miss us cuddling together.

I miss her scent.

I want to hug her.

Her body into me, that keeps me warm

Her lips... I want to ki... Wait what?