CHAPTER 22

A/N: Sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)

CHAEYOUNG

" Son Chaeyoung why are you making such decisions without consulting me first ? just so you know I'm still the CEO of JYP Entertainment slash your main producer. You can't just use your power as my niece and tell my people to do whatever you want, what I want you to do is just substitute me physically but not decide on behalf of me."

I rolled my eyeballs as I imagine this freaking old hag uncle of mine burning the crown of his head, he's literally scolding me for hellish two hours now By the way he's on the phone . Im supposed to be resting right now before our music recording for our special album tomorrow, my members had a meeting earlier as what I've instructed to secretary Cha. Technically I wasn't able to join on their meeting because I have to stop by on the construction site of the cafe , I forgot that I promised Klaire that I'm going to visit the site when I came back.

My members are probably sleeping on their bed as of this moment , I miss and kinda envy those crackheads .I haven't seen them since they arrived, and jeongyeon unnie has been bombarding me a lot of messages on our group chat asking me where the hell I am .

" I know that and I'm sorry okay? The situation leave me no choice, my masteral exam is scheduled at the end of the month. We have to finish the damn promotion as soon as possible " I replied.

I'm at the jyp building right now , and yes you read it right "Masteral Exam" . It's quite hard to believe for normal ones but it was true, it's been 5 years since my IQ range was checked .If I'm not mistaken it was 183 , there are few people knew about it .I was like in an accelaration program,I finished my high school on the age of 13 and it took me a year of two to finish my college.Uncle jinyoung is doing his best not to leak any information about me besides several things including the false ones and yes again , my members knew nothing .

" Why didn't you tell me earlier?Have you been attending a review center without telling me ?" he asked

Review center ? Really? How can I do that with our schedule ?

" Are you really asking me that? first , I didn't tell you because I forgot.Second , how can I go to a review center with our schedule? Just give me a whole week right after we finished the promotion." I replied as I sip through my favorite coffee .

" Okay , I'll work on your schedule .Just make sure you do your part ,I'll give you your first project after you got your certificate ."

" What freaking project are you talking about?"

" Can't you add some respect when you're talk to me ? I'm still your uncle you brat" he shouted , ' What the fuck'

" Yeah sure , I have to go . Jeongyeon unnie has been messaging and calling me , Bye" I didn't wait him to answer me back and press the end button on my phone .

...

Later that night..

Chaeyoung quietly enters the twice's dorm, it was at peace and quite Its like her members are on a deep slumber. She was about to open the maknae room when she heard faint voices, seems like it doesn't want to be heard.

" Babe I won't be able to call or text you on the following days, we will be working on our album"

The small girl is not sure who among her members owns that voice , her conscious and sub conscious mind are battling if she should pick a little to see who is it or not dare to care because she's too tired to mind the things around her . Eventually she chose the latter , she was about to twist the door's handle when she suddenly remembered what the first word that the strange voice muttered .

'Babe?'

' we're in a fucking dating ban , how the hell? '

Then what about Somi?

'We're done now, besides the thing between me and Somi are a lot of a different story'

No it's not.

'It is!' What the hell! Am I really having an argument with myself

"Chaeng? "

"Omo!" I am so lost with my thoughts I didn't notice this certain member of mine is already right in front of me.

"How long have you've been h-here? " She stutters as she talk. She's scared huh?

" Just now. I was about to twist the knob when you called me. "

It's been a week since I last saw her as close as this, we were at least three feet apart. She's still beautiful as she is, her mole above her nose is still there. Her diamond orbs that I always adore, whenever I look at it , seems like I was drowning. She's the perfect definition of the word Elegance and Beauty.

'Babe'

'Fuck! It was her. Mina Unnie has a boyfriend. '

"How have you been? I miss you.You didn't reply to my message. " the last sentence was not a question.

'Because I got jealous. I don't want to believe that you and bambam oppa are more than friends. '

" Mianhe Unnie, I got busy. I forgot to send a reply. " Lie.

She's staring at me, right into my eyes. I can't. I can't look back, I could feel my knees trembling. Thank god jihyo I am holding the door knob.

"C-can I go now? Im really tired. You should too. " I said as I turn my back on her and face the door. I didn't wait for her to reply and straightly entered the maknae's room.

' Do I really like her? fuck'