CHAPTER 1-THE STORY BEGINS

Chaeyoung POV

"Kamsahamnida" we lowered our head and give gratitude to the staffs and managers who took care of us in this whole year.

It's been a year since our debut and it was so overwhelming that many people appreciate and got to know us.

Well sixteen help us of course to get some fans, since it almost a year that we did that survival program.

And I'm still sad knowing that Somi can't debut with me, with us as a Twice member. She is one of my buddy since she joined JYP Entertainment as trainee, we have a lot of the same hobbies and she draws too. We just clicked together.Still ,I'm happy for her because she's now in a girlgroup IOI together with 10 other girls.

"Let's go kids, you guys must be tired. I'll gonna drop you off to the dorm and you have to behave because I have an important thing to do so I have to leave you. " manager oppa said as he headed us to our car.

I headed at the back seat,put my earphone and I'm ready to take a nap cause I am sooo tired, well all of us of course.

"Im sooo tireddd" Sana unnie looks so tired

Sana unnie sat right next to me, as soon as she sit she lean her head at my shoulder. Well I'm kinda used it, we all know that she is so clingy.

I can see the tiredness to everyone, well we've been practicing,shooting, and recording for our upcoming album. Especially Momo unnie, cause JYP pdnim wants her to contribute to the choreography.

"Jihyo-yah, I'll leave it to you okay" manager oppa said, he looked at jihyo-unnie and continue driving.

"Ne" Jihyo unnie answered.

After an hour finally we're hear at the dorm, we all badly want to sleep .One by one, we get out of the van, and I'm the last since I was sitted at the back seat near the window.

"I'm leaving guys, I know that all of you are tired but don't forget to wash up before you go to sleep okay? " manager oppa.

"Ne" we all answered in chorus.

" By the way, you don't have a schedule tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Think of it as your day off before your comeback, but you guys know the rules and I trust you for this. You won't see me for two days but I'm still checking you and you have a camera installed. So kids rest for while, Jalga! " manager oppa reminding us on what we have to remember. He waved as he enter the van.

After that, we headed to each of everyone's room. We have 3 bedrooms here, a sala, kitchen,2 bathroom and a basement serving as our makeup room and mini studio too. Me, Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu are sharing a room, since we're the maknae line. Jeongyeon and Momo unnie are sharing a room too and Jihyo unnie, Sana unnie Nayeon unnie and Mina unnie are sharing the big room.

I throw myself at my bed as soon as I get into the room together with Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-yah, you go and wash up first. I'll go after you" I said to tzuyu since Dahyun unnie is already asleep. I'll wake her after I'm done washing up.

Tzuyu nod and start picking up her clothes and goes straight to the bathroom, probably the other unnies are on their room and doing their things.

I'm about to close my eyes to take a short nap when my phone vibrates. Well, we just got our phones because its been a year since our debut and JYP pdnim promised to give back our phones after one year.

"I want to eat something, let's grab some midnight snack. Cook Ramyeon for me pleaseeee~"

I smiled after I read the message, she is so cute.

I smiled again as a typed my answer,

"yeah sure, wash up now and we will have snack after:) " I pressed send.

...

I just get out of the bathroom, I go straight to Dahyun unnie and tap her a little to wake her up.

" Unnie Unnie wake up, go and wash up first. "I tapped her a little hard now cause she's not responding to me.

Geez, this little unnie is always like this. I really hate waking her up, she's is a fucking sleepy head.

" Dahyun Unnie! "

I shouted near at her ear. I'm sure she's going to wake up now

"Chaeyoung-ahhhhhhh! "

Dahyun unnie shouted back and looking angrily at me.

" Mianhe unnie " I laugh at her reaction, well she leave me no choice. I can't really wake her up in a simplest way.

On the other side Tzuyu were laughing at Dahyun unnie's reaction too while doing her skin routines.

I asked her before ,where did she get those face masks and creams cause in my 16 years of existence I didn't see those things here in Korea. Well she said that it was from her mother, she's using it cause its from her mother and her mother told her to do so.

Dahyun unnie looks like a zombie on her way to the bathroom.

" Tzuyu yah" I called her

"Hmm? "

she just hummed, cause she can't move her head. She have that white mask on her face.

" I'll cook some ramyeon, wanna have some? "I asked her

" No but thank you unnie, I'm going to sleep after I'm done with this " referring tho her skin routines.

I guess we have some alone time now. I smiled on what I'm thinking right now.

...
Korean Words Used
~Kamsahamnida / 감사합니당 - Thank you (formal)
~Ne/네 or예- Yes (formal)
~Jalga/잘가- Bye (informal)
~Mianhe/미안헤 -Sorry (informal)
~Unnie & Oppa /언니&옵바- an expression used to address to a certain person that is older than you. (I'm sure you already familiar with this words:))

안녕!