CHAPTER 27

" Bye , Uncle! "

We have arrived in jyp building at exactly 3:30 pm and it's now 10 minutes before the clock hits 5, jinyoung pdnim scolds me for an hour and a haft. Telling me that I should've call the company first and let them know that I'll be cutting my hair. He's not mad actually, he can't be mad at me. He loves her niece so much to get mad at, but he was surprised tho about my haircut and he also told me that the new haircut suits me.

...

" Let's have a thirty minutes break girls " , Kang yuri sonsengnim said and left the dance studio, she's a jyp dance instructor she also choreograph the dance routine for our new song.

I immediately grab a bottle of water inside the fridge and put it straight to my mouth. I think I would pass out any moment , we've been practicing for five hours and we got only a minute break in those hours.

grab one more bottle of water and drag myself where mina unnie is sitting. She's busy catching her breath as she grabs all the strands of her hair and put it in a ponytail..Oh gad jihyo what a beautiful sight

I feel this little organ of mine who's responsible for pumping blood through my body beats so fast, this simple gestures from mina unnie surely has a big effect on me.

" Chaeng is that for me? I mean the water? " she sweetly asked a little bit confused.

"Ah y-yeah unnie, here " i answered as I lowkey scratched the back of my head

Chaeyoung wtf ! get back to your senses you stupid

I mentally smack my myself, why do I feel that I look stupid in front of mina unnie? Can't I act naturally? Like how I interact with my other members? Ugh! My feelings for mina unnie is giving me more headache than managing our business

I sense two eyes looking at me only to find out that it was from my best friend tzuyu, she raised her right eyebrow while gazing at me.

I don't have any idea on what's she's thinking, does s-she
knew? I mean, my feelings for mina unnie?

'No chaeng that's impossible'

" Yedeura come here quickly, I have something to tell you " jihyo unnie called.

We all seated on the floor and created a circle, it's only the nine of us here in the studio. The managers and other staffs left the studion as well.

I accidentally nudge someone on my right not realising it was mina unnie. The mere touch brought a sudden spark causing me to move a little away from this cute penguin on my right.

What the hell was that?

" Me and Jeongyeon unnie had talked about it, do you guys want to have a joint account? It's like a savings of our group, we can use the money if we want to have a trip or if we want to eat somewhere... we can also use it to buy a birthday cake if anyone from us will have their birthday. It's just a suggestion, if you don't want to do it its okay " jihyo unnie explained.

" let's do it unnie " I answered, I glance to my members faces and based on their expression it looks like they're agreed to the idea.

After a couple of hours we are finally done with our schedule today,  our? i mean as a group. Because me?  I'm not yet done,  I have lot of things in my plate. It's  one in the morning and I'm heading now to the basement studio again. The rest of my members are on their way to our dorm, I'm 101% sure that they wouldn't notice that I'm not with them at this moment because they are too exhausted to simply open their eyes.  I agreed to meet the five trainees that I chose every midnight, since my group are too busy this past few weeks because we are preparing for our comeback, the trainees can't use the studio so thay had to wait for us to finish our schedule.  It was really hard for them, I mean as if they had a choice?  Got7 are preparing their comeback as well , jype has limited dance studio. This is the only available time for them.

" Unnie annyeong haseyo!" the girls greeted me as soon I step my feet on the studio

" Hi, how are you? Have you guys eaten? " I ask them, they all nodded.

" Have a seat yedeura ", and we all seated on the floor, me facing the five of them.
" So how was your lessons going? How are you? Is everything okay,  I mean your attending your lessons here in JYP at the same time your going to school "  I asked them sincerely, I knew well how difficult being a trainee is. Their mental health is my most priority as their producer, sunbae and unnie.

" We're good unnie, we're handling everything very well " Yuna, whos the youngest answered me with so much enthusiasm,  the rest four of them agreed with her. I knew that their doing great but I can't change the fact that they all look tired at exhausted. It must've been really difficult for them.

I haven't told them about their debut yet,  no one in the company except secretary cha, uncle jinyoung and manager oppa knows about it. I'm still not done making my own team to work with me with the group that I'm producing, when I'm done with it I'm going to drop the bomb and regularly train them. For now let me talk and hang out with them as their unnie.

" Please hang on girls, you'll be having your debut soon I can feel it. For now, do your best to train your skills and talents.  If you want to ask something, you can always call me or message me on our group chat okay? "  yeah, I made a group chat where we can talk.

" Soooo who wants some chicken and pizza? "