CHAPTER 2- NOT HER

Chaeyeong POV

I'm here at the kitchen preparing the ingredients to make some ramyeon, I have to hurry cause I know that she's tired right now. Knowing that she's busy of her schedule and making a time for me is so overwhelming. Both of us are busy but we make time for each other to work this out.

Ringggggggggggg Ringggggggg

I'm about to put the seasoning on the pan when my phone ringed. I finished this ramyeon first before I grab my phone and answer who ever it is.

I smiled when I saw who's calling me, it's a video call from her. I picked it up settled it's position so that it could be in a right angle, she can see me clearly now.

" Hi love,I made ramyeon " I sat down and greeted her,

"Hello too Love", she greeted

How I wish I could really make a ramyeon for her, eating with her.

" How's your day? are you done washing up? "I lowered down my voice as I continued asking her, my members might hear me.

" Yes Love,but I'm so excited love, it feels surreal! " she cheerfully answered, " I'm still shocked and I can't believe that I got the first place and center position but behind of all of that is finally I am going to debut "

I continued eating ramyeon while intently listening to her. I'm proud of her, I'm proud of her achievements. She might not got to debut with me but at least she got to debut now.

"I'm proud of you love, you deserve it. " I smiled at her, " By the way Som, MNET made us watched your journey at Produce 101 last time and you made us proud " I said to her.

"Thank you Love" She sweetly answered

Yes, it was Jeon Somi. We're in this thing called in a relationship, we've been dating for two months now. I know that were in a dating ban that's why its a secret, we both know too that this kind of thing is illegal and unacceptable here in Korea.

Somi is not a pure Korean so she kinda okay when I opened this kind of feeling to her before and ended up being secretly together.Her age doesn't match her, one character that I love about her.

No one knows about our relationship except Jackson oppa of Got7 and Chungha unnie who's with Somi in IOI. My member doesn't know a thing about this, I'm afraid they might hated and judge me. I know that they're not that kind of people but still I afraid to tell it to them.

" It's getting so late love, you have your schedule tomorrow right? " I asked her, " Yeahhh, our schedule is so tight right now" She answered

"We're on a day off tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I'll just message you okay? Take care love" I said to her, we can't see each other for now so might as well spend my whole time to something interesting.

" Really? Okay rest well love, can't wait to your comeback. Love youuuu" she said, we'll be having our comeback so soon.

My girl is so sweet, can't take to lose her.

"Love yo-", I'm about to say I love you too to her when I heard someone. It was Sana unnie, who's her eyes are half closed.

I quickly pressed the end button, afraid that she might hear us. I'm sorry love

" Who's your talking with, changie? " Sana unnie asked me while walking her way here in the kitchen.

"N-none unnie, just watching a movie in my phone" shit I stuttered!, I cursed at my mind.

" By the way, why are you here, I mean what are you going to do? " It's my turn to ask her.

"I'm about to get some water and I saw you here " She answered as she goes straight to the refrigerator and get the pitcher.

"Oh okayy, I just get some ramyeon tonight want to have some? " I asked her.

"No, but thank you chaengieee. Finished that and go to sleep, okay? "she told me and go back to their room.

"Okayyy" I answered.

'Fuck I was so closed, oh my gad! '

'Shit! I forgot som' I cursed when I remember that I ended our video call so suddenly, so I typed a message.

'Love I'm so sorry, Sana unnie suddenly appeared so I have to ended the call. Take care, love you:) '

I started to clean my mess here so I could go back to our room like what Sana unnie have said. I received a message.

'Yeah sure, no worries love. You too, love you moreee~'-Som;>

Sana POV

"No, but thank you chaengieee. Finished that and go to sleep, okay? "

"Okayyy"chaeng answered

I feel something weird remembering what happened earlier. I really thought chaeyoungie is talking to someone, I even heard someone saying I love you

'No sana your stupid!, your just sleepy. Chaeyoungie said that she was watching a movie'
And now I'm talking to myself? Gahhhd! I should go back to sleep, I might be still dreaming.

...

생일 축하해 미나링~

#HappyMinaDay

안녕!