02:05

Thank the heavens for letting the two have their peace in the same room.

Freya decided to busy herself with her laptop, jotting down unnecessary documents just to fill her mind in. What is she even typing about? Maybe it was for the interns under her name, or was she completing the schedule she was working at the café?

❝ Is that your Resumé? ❞ His deep voice asked, and just for a second— she stopped typing whatever–it–was down.

Oh, It was a resumé she clicked on?

She nodded and continued typing down, deep inside the two knew that she doesn't need another job. Any excuses from her will lead her to nothing, Emmett always finds his way to see her anytime may it be day or night. Majority of which, by the way, he decides to meet her by night.

And then it started, she felt poking on her right shoulder blade. What a childish act! She thought, but then again— she pulled the same trick when he gave her the silent treatment. But in her defense it only happened once! Or twice, maybe three times but she's certain it didn't exceed for the forth time!

Clenching her jaw, she shut her laptop down and then she was lifted. It's as if the world had protested against her will as it continued to spin, his reflexes are way too fast she could barely keep up still. Having that majority of the time he wanted to be normal around her, in spite of him being out of the word normal.

❝ Emmett Cullen! ❞

His boom of laughter followed after, bringing her to her bed as he grabbed the covers and placed it over to the both of them. His arms were around– gripping her waist, and though this happen too many times now, she finds herself delayed to adjusting.

She waited for him to still until she made a poor attempt by kicking the covers but she found herself trapped again, she huffed out as he squirmed in a high pitched voice.  ❝ Don't goo! It's cold! ❞

Prolonging the last letter, she rolled her eyes.  ❝ But you're a vampire, you're supposed to be cold and lifeless. ❞

❝ My point, that's why I'm cuddling with you. ❞

❝ I'm barely seeing your pointless point.  ❞ She huffed.

❝ Mean. ❞