02:43

Charisma have no idea.

As the mother of Freya, she knew that her daughter had already done enough. Her daughter had worked herself out with three jobs and will be having her destined future that her daughter also wanted to reach for, that's why when her child came home crying— she immediately asked her only job left to give her a few days of leave.

She even sent her and her husband's signature just so they'd know they are really serious about it.

And one day as Charisma took her work home and decided she will be working at home onwards until Freya regain her strong–will, a letter arrived which was neatly written alright. She tore the envelope open and was surprised with the letter written, completely dazed.

Jogging up the stairs and to Freya's room, she knocked a few times before opening it. Her daughter, Freya, was outside by the balcony. Her hair tied into a messy bun as she let the warmth of the sun hit her skin, she looked back and a smile graced her lips upon seeinher mother.

❝ Mom, ❞ She addressed, to which Charisma took the chance to walk over her daughter and gave her forehead a loving kiss. She placed the letter down on the coffee table with a smile,  ❝ You might want to. . Read this, ❞

With that, Charisma turned her back and was about to head for the door when she reminded Freya again.  ❝ If you need me, I'm right downstairs honey. ❞

Freya nodded and sent a smile her way, picking the letter from the coffee table and settling herself comfortable on her couch. She let the wind blow and let the leaves dance, until she finally had a decent time to open it.

After she finished reading it–She couldn't believe it, is it completely necessary? Unbelievable she thought. This is some type of a joke right? Oh crap, the last time she said that line it happened!

She decided it was best to proceed on making herself decent, and so she proceeded by stretching her limbs and starting her day.

Greetings Brooklyn Family,

                    We hope that all of you are in good health and are in good shape. We know that we don't need to beat around the bush as you may have seen the tickets that came along the letter. Three of which are given to each one of you as you are wholly welcome and invited to watch the football game that is hosted by Forks High.

                     The Red Stallions, Forks Highschool's Football Team, will be playing against the Black Wolves, which is the City–states' Football Team. The game has been planned in such short notice but we assure that the venue and the event is well–planned. This is also a reaching program for Charity in which we will be donating for. After which we will also celebrate the Summer Solstice After Party after the game which is hosted by Aphrodite Wayne and Isak Woodley.

We hope that you will be able to cooperate,
Board Member Scarlett Cullen–Valencia of
Brooklyn Enterprises INC.