02:04

Padding over the deck, she then panicked realizing he'd be sparkling if he was out bathe in Sun's abnormal heat. She didn't bother applying light touch ups of her make–up, dashing to the deck just to see the vampire on it's back and innocently reading a book. Remembering that the house's deck still had sheds, she crossed her arms and went over next to him.

She is pretty aware of his abilities and she knew that the moment she step down from her car, he already knew that she was there. How nice of him to let the lady walk to where he rests, it must be clearly tiring if he had to reach out his juice beside him.

Note the sarcasm, by the way.

Placing his book down, he reached over and planted a short kiss on her forehead. Part of the plan, part of the plan. What a way for self–reassurance, of course petty talks that Freya would love herself to believe made her fall harder for him. How else is she going to get out of his grasp? It's choking.

❝ What's gotten you in a sour mood? You know a frown doesn't suit you. Smile for me, please? ❞

He compliments because he knows that her mom is probably around trying to sneak in to their conversation, this is a sickening joke right? Wait. . How come she's only affected now? Oh yeah, maybe the fact that she wasn't on his throat anymore and she had fallen madly in love with him made matters worse.

❝ You know you look pretty when you pull that frown upside down. ❞

I doubt, she thought.