2:51

❝ I am Aphrodite Wayne, ❞

❝ I am Isak Woodley.  ❞

❝ And we are your amazing hosts for this year's Summer Solstice Afterparty. ❞

It never changed anyway. Every year, two of the most know people originally from Amnesty Bay travelled all the way to Forks, their hometown, to celebrate the Summer Solstice. Money that was being paid are being distributed for multiple orphanage and even at some point, it had gone to Africa to help poverty.

And in this time, Freya never seem to bring herself to walk over to her friends. She knew how occupied they were anyways, getting away was by far the only thought she found herself to do whenever the afterparty starts.

In the morning, the afterparty is supposed to be wild. DJs from different countries would comeby, this made tourists in Forks increase just to get to the infamous party. But by night? It went to a normal afterparty, like a prom dance in highschool of sort. No one will ever appreciate it, lucky for you if you can even dance having to be boozed all day.

❝ You seem to be thinking a lot these past few days, ❞

Freya jumped, turning around as she faced the man whom she had complicated feelings of. She favored a smile and dropped it, turning back and walking over somewhere her feet carries her off.  ❝ What's so wrong with that? ❞

❝ Nothing, but it makes you more observant of things. ❞ He responded, this made her sigh and shrug. Not bothering to look over her shoulder to see his reaction, there was nothing to look at. Just a plain bad boy from Forks High who also happen to be a jock.

❝ And what's so wrong with being observant? ❞

❝ It confuses you, makes you think if you yourself is real– makes you doubt of things you shouldn't be. Asking questions helps too, Freya, not everything can be answered by being so quiet, distant, and observant. ❞ He murmured, and though she heard it– she opposed to the idea of replying.

She made herself mute,

Quiet,

Observant.

Because wouldn't asking him about his feelings for her will make him do the same way?

Distant?