02:21

She sucked a deep breath when he strides his way over.

The children were in shock, some even having their jaws slacked. To be fairly honest, She was too, but at least she had that guts to close them. Well half–way, she knew for sure that her mouth is still open. . A little bit.

And she saw it, the smirk that's playing on his lips as he stopped in front of her. Emmett bent down and placed a loving kiss on her forehead that even when he pulled away, she was still able to feel that burning mark. And how ironic of him being a cold one.

❝ Hi baby, ❞ He said, he then placed another kiss on her cheek and stood upright. The kids started to giggle and some even had the audacity to howl like crazed teenagers finally seeing their so–called OTPs come to life.

To say that Freya is embarrassed is an understatement, the way she fidgets on her seat just explained it all. And though Emmett noticed this, he remained his calm atmosphere and smiled at the children.

Smiled at them?!

Is this the Emmett we know?!

❝ Hello there, my name is Emmett. And I am your teacher's partner, ❞ He beamed at them, it felt like he had done it so many times or maybe he was just really genuine. Did he memorize that very line just so he wouldn't be mortified in front of these kids?

Rounds of ' hellos ' came back at him which he responded with a nod, the smile was still on his face when the daycare's Administrative Assistant came in and flashed the kids a smile. Soon her eyes met Freya's to which she nodded at her,

❝ Alright kids! We have to go and eat now, shall we? ❞

All of which left at the mention of eating.