The breakup

Re-cap

"You guys are gonna do great" Jonah says

"Yeah you will" zach says

And we head to class...

(Time skip)
<lunch>

So I'm walking into the lunch room when I see maddy and Daniel arguing in the hallway.

They have seemed slightly distant lately. I hope they are gonna be okay. I mean they ain't my OTP but I can't see maddy hey hurt. Or Daniel at that.

I mean maddy is so sweet she's so supportive to anyone and everyone. She's amazing and if Daniel hurts her then I know a lot of us are gonna be mad at him.

Or even if maddy hurts Daniel which I'm pretty sure she ain't going to. But maybe their argument is just over something small.

Even tho it seems super heated and maddy is crying a river.

As I walk into the lunch room I see Zach and the gang laughing.

I'm guessing Zach told another one of his dumb jokes.

"Hey guys what are you laughing about" I ask setting next to Zach

"Corbyn told a joke" Christina says still laughing.

I guess I was wrong about Zach telling a joke.

"What was it" I ask

"What do you call a fake noodle" corbyn says

"An impasta" I say

"Nope...jack Avery" corbyn says and everyone continues to laugh I just glare at corbyn but then laugh too.

(I saw that joke today and laughed a lot)

After a few mins everyone just starts talking about different things until maddy walks in and has tear stained cheeks whilst still crying.

She sets between Tate and Christina and they hug her and everyone asks what's wrong.

"Hey baby what happened" I say

"D- Daniel h-he bro-oke up wit-h me" she says and cries into Tate's shoulder

"He did not!!" Jonah says standing up

"Where are you Seavey!?!" Corbyn says

Jonah and him run out of the lunchroom after maddy told them where he was.

If you couldn't tell our group is very supportive of eachother. We're like a family. If one of use gets hurt no matter what we're gonna try our best to help one another out.

"Maddy babe listen don't worry about Daniel. What ever he did he prolly didn't mean it." Zach says

"He cheated on me with that new girl Angi" maddy says

"No way!?!? How do you know" I say

"He told me he did...like who does that" maddy says crying more

"Come let's get out of here" Tate says and all 5 of us get up and leave

We end up going to Zach's and we texted Corbyn and Jonah telling them what we did.

Later on me and corbyn have to go back to school because of the game. So that's that.

Corbyn and Jonah text back saying they couldn't find Daniel and was heading over to Zach's.

When they got there we all just tried to cheer maddy up. We ended up slightly cheering her up but she wasn't completely happy which is understandable.

(Time skip)
<road :)>

3:30

So me corbyn zach and jonah are headed back to the school for mine and Corbyns first game.

The girls have to come too considering their cheerleaders but they took Jonah's car.

Since they left their cars at school.

We ended up winning. Thankfully.

"So you guys wanna go eat" I ask

"How about we just go back home and sleep" maddy suggests

"I'm down with that too" I say

"So who's house...don't forget it's Monday" Corbyns says

"How about mine" Tate says

"Oh yeah we can hangout in ur basement" Christina says

"Your basement is lit" zach says

"Yeah let's go" Jonah says

We head back to tates.

We just chill for a bit and decided to stay over.

In the morning we have to go home and change clothes and what not but it's fine.

A/n
So I know angi is most definitely not like this but it's for the sake of the story.

And Hope y'all like the different couple drama that's not jachary.