Chapter Sixteen // "I mean he's Cameron Dallas for petes sake!"

Ok I am terrible with titling chapters, as you can tell. BUT VOTE NOW IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Oh and there are three different POV's in this chapter, none being Dana's. But if the POV's are annoying/confusing let me know in the comments and I can dial it down.

ENJOY

Shawn's POV

I woke up just like always, brushing my teeth then taking a shower.

The night, or should I say morning, was awful. Dana stayed up until five singing and eating all of the cheese in the fridge. She had gotten totally wasted the night before and I was very disappointed. I mean I have drank a little in the past but it was really grouse. But what shocked me was that she would drink after what has happened to our dad?

I put on some basketball shorts, and a diamond supply co. shirt.

The first thing I did was knock on Dana's door. "Dana, are you up?" "She's in the bathroom" Laur replied. If it wasn't for Laur, Dana would have gotten puke in her hair. The sound of hurling kept me up all night.

"Do you want me to go grab something to eat" I asked finding a twenty dollar bill in the shorts. They were Taylor's, he'd never know.

A minute later she pealed opened the door, covering her chest cause she didn't have a bra on under her thin grey shirt. "Two large chocolate mocha frappe's, and four bacon egg and cheese biscuits pleeease." She handed me a ten dollar bill then I instantly gave it back to her cause I always felt bad when people gave me money.

"I'll be back soon."

I slipped back into my room and crouched down to Taylor who was laying in the floor in only his underwear and socks. I grabbed his jeans then pulled out his keys then left.

I was most upset with Taylor for a few reasons. One, he kissed my sister that first time. I understand it was a dare, but I saw how he looked her in the eyes and I felt my over protective side wanting to explode. Two, he knocked up my sister with alcohol. My best friend got my sister, throwing up in the toilet, wasted. Three, he had a tonsil tug of war with my sister then I broke and dragged her out of there. He even pulled off his shirt and she started rubbing all over his stomach and chest. Was that breaking guy code? It felt like it.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened as I pulled up to the drive through. "Hi, welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?"

I scanned the menu real fast then gave her my order.

"I need two large chocolate mocha frappuccino's, four, no six bacon egg and cheese biscuits. And get me another chocolate mocha frappe." "Will that be a large?" "Yes please."

The line went silent and when she gave me the cash amount the sound sounded staticy. I shrugged and drove up to the first window.

I rolled my window and the girl covering her mouth almost had a panic attack. "Hi" I laughed with a big smile growing on my face.

"Hi, phew, oh my holy jesus" she said and took short breaths as she calmed herself. When the fans got excited I did too!

"Ok, sorry. That'll be 12.59". I gave her my twenty and she put it in the register and started counting dollar bills then some change. I'm pretty sure it wasn't right cause she was shaking, but I didn't mind, she was cute.

"7.41 is your change. Can I get a picture please?" I quickly nodded and pulled out my phone, I wanted to post it on my twitter so everyone could see it.

"Your phone, ok. Gosh I wish I didn't look so bad today" she uttered fixing her hair and shirt. "You look beutiful just the way you are. Don't make yourself look good to please others."