Chapter Thirty Seven // Begginning DigiTour

A/N
VOTE NOOOOWW
VOTE NOW
VOOOOTE NOWW!!!!
10-30-14
So I ordered a penny board and that's the kind I got! It should be here any time.

P.s I tried editing this as good as possible for you guys, but I'm also VERY sleep deprived and you'll know why in the A/N at the end. ENJOY!
~

I jumped in the drivers side of Laur's car as Nash helped her into the other side. Right after, Cameron and Nash jumped into the back.

"Buckle up" I told them as I pulled the strap around my chest. After four clicks I started up the car and followed behind the black range rover that sped off.

"They need to slow their butts down" Laur laughed.
"Mhm. Nash can you type the address into the gps" I asked and tossed him the gps that was previously stuck on the window. He typed on the screen for a minute then handed it back. "San Diego here we come."
-

"Hello San Diego" Nash screamed from the drivers seat. After we stopped to get gas I switched spots with Nash, and fell asleep in Cams lap.
"NASH" I yelled. "Shut, up." I smacked my dry lips together and licked them, then sat up.

I heard a loud swarm as I sat up, and jumped into Cameron's lap when I saw a girl banging and slapping the window beside me.
"Is this a zombie apocalypse" I yelled and looked up at Cameron.
"No" he said and burst out laughing.
"Then what the hell is this?" I yelled and scooted out of his lap when we parked in a clear area.
"Our fans" he said and a smile stretched across his face as he jumped out. I nodded to nobody then fixed my hair. And when I realized it was no use I said, "nash, give me your hoodie." He looked at my hair then nodded as I rolled my eyes.

He finally pulled off the Hayes Grier hoodie and slipped it on me. I thanked him and tried to fix my hair with my fingers. Nash quickly ran to help Laur with her wheel chair, and I just jumped out and didn't look back at the hundreds of screaming girls outside of the apartment that suddenly appeared in front of me.

I grabbed Shawn who I found by the door and leaned my head on his shoulder when my eyes got heavy again. Thank god security finally let us in and I followed in between the boys. They were my shield!

I pulled the hoodies hat part off my head and let it fall down my back. I was going to drown in this hoodie, but it was soft I wouldn't have cared.

There were a bunch of people I didn't know. One had big nostrils but was cute, Hayes. And it clicked, I was wearing his hoodie. That's weird considering I never talked to him at all except once a few weeks ago whenever we exchanged friendly hellos.

We all walked into the elevator, waited, then down the hall to our hotel room for the night. A man let me, Laur, and Shawn into ours, and the other guys', into theirs. How were they going to sleep all together?

The room was pretty basic, nothing too special besides two sinks and a big mirror, and of course a normal sized bathroom. And we had a nice view of the parking lot beside the building.

"I have to take a shower" I said first before anyone called it.
"I got one before I came" Laur stated. Then Shawn spoke last.
"I got one last night. You should hurry we only have five hours" he said then laughed to himself. He thinks he's so cool but he's not I tell you. He's a lame dorky Canadian boy. And I'm his weird loner Canadian sister.

I got some clothes out of my duffel bag I packed, and brought them with me before I walked into the shower and turned on the water. I loved the feeling of hot water on my back. I wanted to fall asleep again but couldn't cause we had things to do.

I finally washed my body and hair thoroughly before finally drying off my now damp body. Then I stepped out. I knew Shawn was getting mad cause after completely drying off, and blow drying my hair, I started changing into my day clothes.