Chapter Twenty Nine // Reclusive

I wrote this in one day, so, it's bad. Oh and comment what you think should happen next, (after you've read/voted)

Okay enjoy!!

OH AND AMERICAN STORY IS ON NOW!!!

~

I hurried and ran back into the bedroom, then into the bedroom. Right as Nash walked in. I acted as if I was asleep, but watched him through thin squinted eyes.

He casually walked into the bathroom, flushed, but didn't come out for a few moments. He finally came out and I saw him slide the photo behind his back.

He walked nervously out of the door. He apparently knew too.

I shook my head and felt tears swell up in my eyes as I thought of Cameron in that picture. He was kissing such a pretty girl, and I was totally opposite. She had the perfect body, I was so small. He was cheating on me.

I started to quietly cry, and suddenly the door creeped opened. I pulled the covers over my head and sunk down into the sheets.

"Dana" Cameron whispered. I didn't reply, the sound of his voice suddenly seemed so twisted in my mind. "Are you awake?" He asked. He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Dana."

I groaned and shuffled around. He got up, walked to the side of the bed, and stood there. A second later he stripped the sheets from the bed and smiled at me.

"Stop" I yelled at him, he took it like a punch on the face. He wore a hurt look.

"Dana, wha-"

"Stop" I cut him off. "I don't want to hear it just, leave me alone" I said and stormed out of the room.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes as I tried to wear a confident look.

"Shawn, can we go" I asked straight forward. My face was red, but I showed no emotion. He and Taylor exchanged confused glances then nodded. I swallowed a lump in my throat and turned my back to Cameron who came to my side.

I grabbed the door knob right before Cameron grabbed my wrist.

"Dana, wait, why are you mad" he asked frustrated.

I bit my tongue and forced down my jaw, then exploded.

"I saw the picture, and the date, and read the message. I trusted you." I ended it with tears and a cry.

"Goodbye" I lastly said then slammed the door behind me.

-

When we got home I ran into my bedroom, locked the door, and jumped onto my bed. I began sobbing into my pillow. How could Cameron do this to me. I, loved, him.

He was two faced, just like every other hot guy. I bet the others were just the same way. Famous, hot players who dated girls just cause they could. He knew he could have anyone, and chose me, just because.

When I cried my last cry, I slid in my earbuds. So many sad romance songs came up that made me furious. I eventually threw my phone with a grunt, at the door. I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

-

I didn't come out of my room at all. I was so heart broken, and sick of everything and everyone. Speaking of which, I managed to get a cold, fever, and cough. Like how do you get a cold in 100 degree heat?

I coughed a little and starred up at the cieling. This was not how I wanted to spend the last 14 days of summer vacation.

"Dana" Shawn called me. I didn't reply, I was too weak to move."