Chapter Forty Four // Title

A/N
Vote right now for me please! btw that's my BEST friend Dana getting sang to on stage^^
I didn't know what to title the chapter so I just titled it, Title.

P.s strange POVs this chapter.
~

The night flew by so fast. It made me sick.

It was already morning, and everyone was awake. We all got an amazing night sleep.

Cameron was last to wake up and I was the first to tell him, "good morning."

He smiled and leaned his chin on my head and rubbed my back.

I smile and kissed his chest and closed my eyes and cherished that moment.

We laid there for nearly twenty minutes before I stomach rumbled.

"Hey, you want-" I started but realized her fell asleep. In the sides of his lips were a soft smirk. He fell asleep smiling, is that not amazing?

I smile and kissed his dry lips, but didn't mind.

I jumped up and opened up his drawers for boxers and a shirt. I slid on some short red plaid boxers and a white polo I returned to him but was now getting it back.

I laughed at some duck slippers that were by Nash's bed.

"Hey guys" I told them. They all looked like zombies but were able to wave back in response.

I laughed and made my way into the kitchen where. I rummaged through the fridge and there was no breakfast food. These guys were going to get diabetes if they kept eating ice cream and pizza for every meal. I just got some bread and tossed it in the toaster.

"Whatcha watching" I asked Shawn.

"Star Wars" he sighed and sat his chin on his fist.

I let out a breath as the toaster dinged. I applied raspberry jelly to the four slices.

I brought the pieces up to Cameron's room. He woke up when I opened the door.

"Morning, again" I laughed and laid back down beside him with the plate in my lap.

He smiled and leaned his head on this pillow.

"What time is it" he asked. I checked my phone before before replying.

"8:30."

"When is your. You know."

"At eight. I hate flights at night."

He nodded and began to rub my arm.

"What's you have planned today" I asked leaning on his side. I drew lines around his waist and rubbed his sides.

"Spending time with you" he said smirking down at me.

I smiled and kissed him while cuffing his face with my hands.

"Shit" he mumbled behind the kiss and I pulled away. "I do actually. It's my month to go pay bills, cause Nash went to last month."

I bit to lip and nodded.

"How much time do you have" I asked slowly moving on top of him.

"About an hour. Wanna kill some time" he asked while rolling me over and hovering above me.

"Yep" I giggled and he pressed his lips against my neck.
-

Cameron slid on a clean pair of sweats and a tank top.

"Are you going" I asked him.

"Yea, but I won't be gone forever" he said assuringly and kissed me.

"I'll be right back" he said, slowly letting go of my hand and slipping out the door.

Nash's POV

"I have school" Laur said.

"School?" I asked.

"Yeah. Nash I'm 18. I have school next year. And I don't know how we'll ever get to be together" she said.

"Oh" I said sadly. The fact of Laur leaving and us not having alone time was depressing.

"Yeah. But I'll do everything in my power for us to talk every single day. And make trips back and fourth every few weekends." She said while smiling.

"That sounds awesome" I chuckled and kissed her. "So, what'd you suggest we do in the mean time" I asked swaying out hands side to side.

"Something, fun" she said whilst smirking.

I leaned in close and replied, "halo?"

"You're on!"

A/N
This is so short, I didn't know what to write. But I'm only posting this because I'm posting a chapter RIGHT after!

Make sure to vote!!