Chapter Forty Five // Night Changes

A/N
GUYS CHRISTMAS IS SO CLOSE! I AM SO IN THE SPIRIT I LOVE THIS FEELING!
~

I was lounging in Cameron's bed, snuggling with the covers and watching the ocean waves crash into the beach.

I heard Cameron walk in the door downstairs and I ran out of the bedroom. He was looking at something in the counter when I jumped on his back, I hated being away from him.

He laughed and twirled around, trying to grab me.

I laughed and jumped off, then fell into him.

"I missed you, you were gone for like an hour" I said looking up at him, my chin resting in the middle of his chest.

He smiled uncontrollably and I laughed when he couldn't stop.

"What're you smiling so much about" I laughed.

"I just missed you, a lot" he said kissing me.

"Come here" he said swinging out of the kitchen. I realized he had sat a yellow plastic bag on the counter. Probably groceries.

We sat under the window against a long pillow, with a fuzzy brown blanket covering us.

"So, how was your day" I asked maturaly and locked my fingers.

"Pretty boring" he replied in the same adult tone I did. "But this is my favorite part so far" he said kissing the top of my head.

I closed my eyes for a moment until something hit me, literally.

"What was that" I asked leaning up and looking around me.

"What was what?" They asked in sync. I rubbed my head and shrugged, then laid my head back down on Cameron's shoulder. I squinted my eyes to the point where it looked like they were shut.

They snickered and that's when I saw Shawn raise a nerf gun.

"HEY" I stopped him and he jerked it beside his side.

"Cmon, it's boring just watching TV." He whined. Maybe that was true for him but I was perfectly fine snuggling with Cameron.

"Let's go to the beach" Shawn said. We haven't done that in a while.

"Yeah" Nash chanted and all the boys seemed to like that idea, including Cameron.

I smirked and nodded.

"I need to go take a shower fist" I said. Shawn grabbed his keys.

"Y'all should come too" I told Nash and Cameron. They all were in and went back to our place.

They all watched TV and played the xbox while I went to take a shower.

I stripped off my shirt and the boxers beside the tub, and slid a rag in.

I let the water heat up while I sat on the edge of the tub. I let the water get hot before I stepped in. I loved the feeling of the water falling down my back.

I washed my hair and body thoroughly, rinsed, then turn off the nozzle. I stepped out onto the memory foam mat and searched for a towel.

I ended up finding one and dried myself off.

I stepped out to see Cameron, he looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Hey beautful" he said.

I blushed madly and walked over to my bags. I unzipped one and grabbed my mint green bikini top and bottom. It was my . The top was like a bandeau with a thin leather strap that went around my neck.