Chapter Thirty One // Video Tapes

A/N

There will be a few different POV's so stay with me. Enjoy!!

~

Cameron's POV

The sun had just fallen, and the moon lit up the night. It was such a beautiful night out, but it was the worst time to be upset. I had no idea what was happening in my life. The girl I loved had an outburst and wouldn't talk to me. She hated me for a reason I knew wasn't true. She had seen a picture of me kissing a fan, and the date wasn't even right. I had no idea why she would think id hurt her. I felt like I didn't deserve her.

I had just gotten out of the shower and slipped on some boxers. I opened up the door and went down the stairs and into the living room. I walked into the kitchen and flung open the fridge. I grabbed the milk and oreos, and brought them with me into the living room.

I hit the power button on the TV remote and housewives came on. I rolled my eyes as they screamed, and quickly turned the channel to disney.

I unlocked my phone and opened up twitter.

New Tweet:

Everyone have a good safe night.

Twitter was the perfect place to start rumors, drama, and get a lot of hate. I love interacting with fans and stuff, but when people start stuff it gets out of hand and I just turn off my phone.

Nash walked into the house happily, he had just gotten back from visiting Laur.

"How is she" I asked. She had-had surgery the day before.

"She's doing good. Her surgery went well and she is leaving for her aunts tomorrow."

I was glad that everything seemed to be going good for her, she deserved it.

"Have you heard from Dana" he asked sympathecially.

"No. I wish she'd talk to me but, I don't know."

He weakly smiled and patted my knee.

"Don't worry, something will come up and she'll realize you didn't cheat. Just don't stress okay? Are you okay?"

I took a second to think, and nodded. It wasn't completely true. If I was depressed i'd have to go back to taking those stupid depression pills that didn't help, but made it worse.

"Don't be down on yourself. Hey, guess what I got" he hummed and pulled out the new xbox game he got. We both smiled creepily and jumped onto the floor and in front of the TV.

-

It was three AM when I was exhausted and had to drag myself up the stairs.

I fell quickly asleep, and had the worst nightmare I had ever had.

My body rose up in the bed, it was a familiar bed but was not mine. The sheets were grey, and the bed was king size. It was, Dana's bed. I was alone in the room whenever I got up. The room was empty, it was just the bed with the messy sheets.

I grabbed the door knob and began twisting it, until I felt a cold breeze that made me shiver. Something behind the door set off a bad vibe.

I twisted the knob and threw it open all in one move. Behind the door were a crowd of high school students, all laughing hysterically. I suddenly wore jeans, a long sleeved green shirt, and my old school backpack.

I felt sick to my stomach as I stepped out and clutched the straps of my bags.

I ran across the cafeteria room and into the bathrooms. Those were where I ate lunch nearly every day.