Chapter 7

Colby's (pov)

"What do you think they will do about us" Jake asks me. I honestly don't know how to answer that question. "Uhh. I have no clue" I say. "Well, we might as well go find out" He says and i nod my head. We walk in the house holding hands and walk past eveyone, in the living room atleast. "Hey when you guys are done fucking come downstairs for a talk" Corey says trying to be funny, I don't hear anyone laughing. "Ok" I say. "Let's get changed first" I tell Jake. "Ok, can you help me pick out an outfit? I have one in mind but you need to tell me if it is" Jake asks me. "Yeah of course baby" I say and wrap my arm around his shoulder.
Sprawled out on his bed is a Vans checkered crop top, black high-waisted jeans, black Vans high tops, and of course, a vans beanie. "I like it, put it on you'll look fine, I won't have to judge I can tell." He blushes and nods while he gets dressed. I turn around and get changed into a matching outfit with Jake, he told me he likes matching so I try to often. I pull out a black shirt with the Vans logo in the corner, black jeans, the same Vans, and the same Vans beanie. "Your hot, what made you choose that outfit babe" he says and makes me smile and chuckle. "I don't know just had I feeling that you would like it" I say and grab his hand while I open the door.
"Ok, we need to talk about you two" Devyn says.
"Well then start talking" Jake responds with
"Ok, Jake, Colby, why are you mad at us" She asks.
"Why do you think" Jake says and Devyn nudges her shoulders
"The fucking video" he says
"Wait,wait,wait. How did you find that" She asks and we point at Corey.
"Corey texted you the video labeled with our ship name, so I checked it out, since I know your password" he says and grabs her hand as she looks at her bent knees.
"Devyn, we've been best friends since I moved in this house, I'm not letting this one mistake ruin it all, I'm not mad, just the fact that you were helping them, with my privacy, makes me feel like I can't trust you anymore." Jake says as I trace hearts on his back with my hand.
"Jake, this will never happen again, I'm so sorry" she says and starts tearing up. "Don't cry Dev, c'mere" Jake says and hugs her. "We're going in the other room to talk" Jake tells everyone as they walk together.
"Colby, we're all pissed at you for not telling us something that important, therefore we are going on a 3 day vacation. When we come back we will act like nothing happened, ok"
Corey says
"That would be great" I respond with.
"Ok, we're all sorry brother, we know that was a bad idea, that's why we are leaving. So you and Jake can have the whole house to yourselves without us there to take a video." He says and wiggles his eyebrows while we all laugh.

"I love you, Jake, see you in a week" Devyn says to Jake as they hug. "I love you too, Devyn" he says as they wave to eachother as everyone leaves. "Welp, I know what we're doing" he tells me. "I think I have an idea of what you mean" I say as we both go upstairs.

A/n
Chapter 7 and 8 connect so they are only 600-700 words each.
I told someone I would write smut seperate. Have a good day, bye