chapter five

I feel blood gush from my nose; I have always been one to get nosebleeds easily anyways. I hear a gasp and let Linda help me up. Brendon is standing looking a bit frightened and the other two boys are stopped eyes wide. This is probably the most embarrassing thing i have ever done. I feel tears prick at my eyes just begging to flood the room. I look at my idols before me who are all looking back to a broken me.

"You okay?" The security guard asks gently touching my arm. Do I look okay? No. I know there is no way to keep the tears in at this point. Soon I become a blubbering mess and each pair of eyes that lay upon me helps none at all. I feel  arms wrap around my waist and I open my eyes thinking it is Linda or the man telling me I have to leave. I cry even harder when I realise that it is Brendon Urie. Brendon fucking URIE has walked around the table and draped his arms around me. He pulls away when a man with a rag smiles pitying the state I am in. I step aside and he helps clean me up. I thank him over And over until he is done. I turn back to Linda who is staring at Ryan making a drool face towards the poor boy. "Are you okay?" Brendon asks once I am at the table again. I was sure all the tears had been drained out by now. No, they are building behind my eyes once again. What a mess. "Hi" I squeak out. Linda stands in front of me goggling over Ryan, still. "Hi" he replies a gentle smile across his face. "Hi" I repeat in a total daze. He laughs making my insides gush "you already said that" he informs me. I feel my face flush, this is not at all how I thought this would go.

I snap out of my Brendon daze and hand him my c.d. to sign. He quickly signs it and I walk on a few steps towards Ryan. He smiles at me as I hand him the compact disk in my hand. Ryan looks it over and smirks at me as he sloppily spells his name upon it. I would say something to him but he just passes it along to Spencer so I follow it forward. "That was quite a fall" he states chuckling lightly. kill me. "Yeah I guess" is all that could squeak out I look down and grab my c.d. rushing off, carefully of course.

"That was probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me." Linda seems taken back by my words. "You just met Panic! At the Disco you can not be serious , dear." She gives me a baffled look and runs a strand of hair behind my ear with the rest. "They will most likely always remember me by the girl who fell."

She smirks as I rant. "So what at least they remember you, correct?". I think upon this for a moment. She does seem to have a point. That's not exactly what I'm saying though. I still want to be eaten alive right now.

I shove (more or less) the C.D. deep and securely into my shoulder bag. "Shall we head towards the pit, yeah?" Linda asks pulling my hand lightly towards the pit area.

___________________________

By the way, yes I am fully aware that the great Ryan Ross is no longer in panic! As well as (at this moment of course) Spencer. This fic would take place in the beginning of the band.

Thanks for reading so far! I know I am quite a failure it should get much better in the next couple of chapters I swear!!

-J<3