chapter four

Ugh. My mom has decided it be best if I delete my twitter and tumblr;apparently, it has caused me great depression. That could be true I am very upset that Patrick is having an infant. Don't get me wrong him having a baby isn't the problem, but having it with Elisa is. I don't feel like she treats him the way in which he should be treated. I'm not seeing them at their home though so maybe she does. I think deleting those apps have made me even more upset. So If any of you ever feel bored with your life please don't hesitate messaging me! I fangirl a lot so it would be best if you don't mind that. Oh and (sorry this is so long the chapter is coming up I do promise) if anybody would like to write a story on here together tell me! I have never tried that and it seems to be good fun.

Okay, I am done with my ranting about.

________________________________

Linda and I have the windows drawn down letting our hair dance to the music blaring from the radio. It is a mix up C.D Linda made for me it has so many of my favorite songs. The one we are singing to happens to be a Panic! Song. It only seemed correct to rock out to this song as we drive to the concert.

We arrive nearly three hours early so we would be the first ones into the meet and greet. My heart seems to stop working as we approach the venue. "We are breathing the same air as them" Linda informs just as shocked as I. 

There is a group of people here already but, it is small. we walk up to the gates and smile at the large man. The smile is not necessarily directed towards the man they were just there sitting upon our faces. I grip the M&G pass hanging around my neck so it feels a bit more real.

~two hours later~

What was a clear and cool area is now packed and hot. I wipe the sweat off that has been building above my lip and on my palms. My body is constantly being pushed into this adorable guy in front of me who unfortunately is being pushed into a metal fence by me.

Venue workers begin showing up and lining to the side of us. This is it. This is what I have been waiting for. Linda looks down at me and locks her arm into mine "oh my god" she says taking a shaky breath in. The man opens a gate in front of us and the whole crowd is pushed forward. In hand he has a scanner. He motions the boy in front of me forward.

We are sprinting now. Linda's boots cluncking with each step she takes. We take the stairs down to the inner fence and flash our passes. A man gives them a long glance and nods letting us in.

My knees buckle beneath me and a panic attack arises in my chest. If I wasn't having issues breathing I would laugh at the joke. A Panic attack at the Panic! Concert. Linda pulls my arm so that we were standing in a short line.

I can't remember what happens for a bit after that, the thing I do remember is Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, and Spencer Smith all sit before me. I take a step forward and... My arms flail trying to catch myself right before my face hits the ground. Shit.

_______________________________

This was a shitty chapter, yea?

It is nearly two in the a.m. and I have no school today so I will probably update after a short napping. If my mind will actually allow it.

Goodnight to all!