chapter 1

I sat up in bed dreading the day  ahead. It almost seemed to be my morning ritual. Everyday gets to be crappier than the one before and each started with the worst part, waking up.

I slipped out of bed my feet slapping the cold wood and padded down the stairs. My parents would be gone to work by now so at least I had the house all to myself. I pushed the bright blue 'brew' button on the coffee pot. The old thing began coughing and bubbling as it started making my energy for the day.

I had already thought up a plan last night for how this day will start and end. Tonight I'm going to see my loves Panic! at the Disco. I will try my best not to let my dad ruin my day, he has a tendency of doing that. I scoff at the thought of him. My step mom is no better sometimes even worst than him. Tragic really, how a pretty face can be ruined by a cold heart.

I walk to the window and open it with ease. The room grows warm instantly and the sound of the streets fills the air. I reach my hand down and pull a pan in from the outside. My dad gets mad at me for doing this but I feed the alley cats. I fill the bowl full of meat flavors nibblets and set it back down where I had gotten it.

"for fucks sake" I mumble heading to my room to find my phone that has been blaring an alarm since I awoke.

Once I have it opened i smile at a new text from Linda "who are we going to see tonight?". I roll my eyes as if She's here to see, she knows damn well who we are going to see tonight. My phone lights up again its a picture of her next to the Panic! poster on her wall. I laugh amused and send one back after throwing on a black shirt that reads 'Panic'. After that I realise what time it is. If I waited any longer I would be late and I still haven't gotten my coffee in a cup. I throw on some tattered Sperry's and grabbed my morning dose of coffee.

Once stepping outside I realise I should have decided on a cold glass of cheerwine over the hot beverage I have in hand. The traffic is a bit much today so I skip on driving and decide if I walk I can still get a bagel. I chant 'bagel boys' in my head  smiling. I stop along at my favorite sunrise shop and grab a cinnamon bagel and homemade cream cheese. i shuffle out waving at the owner behind the counter. I head my way to the academy shoving in some earpods and inhaling the amazing sent of my breakfast and coffee.

______________________________

my chapters will often be short but I  hope you all will keep reading. Go easy on me this is my first Panic! Fan fiction.

love you all so very much!