Cloud Nine

When the town car pulled back up in front of my apartment, I found that there were butterflies in my stomach. My date helped me out of the car and escorted me to my door. Unlocking it, I pushed the door inwards.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked, turning to him. Alastor gave me a wide grin in return.

Shutting the door behind us, I leaned against it. I was unsure how to make my desires known. Lucky for me, Alastor knew exactly how to act.

Leaning in, he pressed his lips to mine as his arms wound around my waist, pressing me to him. Closing my eyes to the pleasure, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I surrendered myself to him, feeling his tongue run along my bottom lip before delving into my mouth. He tasted like mint and wine. His kiss made my mind swim with sensation, making me want more.

Too soon, Alastor broke the kiss, his red gaze looking down at me. Slowly, I stood on tiptoes and kissed along his neck, jawline, and finally his mouth. Small growls of desire escaped him, and the sound only made me want him more.

I felt his hands slide along my back until he found the zipper to my dress. He unzipped it with care, then peeled the fabric away until it pooled at my waist. Alastor's eyes roamed over my body, an electric feeling coming over every part he looked at.

"So beautiful." He murmured, pulling me in for another kiss. This one was more heated and passionate. Piece by piece, our clothing fell to the floor in messy piles. Finally skin to skin, I felt the heat of our bodies. Overcome by desire, I kissed my way back down his neck, torso, and stomach until I was kneeling in front of him.

Taking Alastor's cock in both my hands, I began to lick the head, running my tongue along the slit. I felt his already hard member twitch in my hands at the sensation. Overhead, I could hear him groan in pleasure. Spurred on by the sounds he made, I took his cock into my mouth and began alternating between sucking and licking. The technique drove him wild. I heard him moan my name in between pants and gasps.

"I need to be in you." His voice was a guttural growl as he placed his fingers under my chin. I peered up at him, his cock still in my mouth. Running my tongue along the underside of his shaft I pulled back and stood up. Alastor pulled me into his arms again and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me over to the couch.

Gently, he laid me down, settling himself between my legs. I felt his cock bump against my thigh, and I ached for him to bury himself hilt deep inside me.

"I'll be gentle," He whispered in between kisses as his fingers wound themselves through my hair. My own hands ran up and down his back, feeling the sinewy muscles underneath my finger tips. Feeling the head of his cock press against my slick entrance, my nails dug into his back.

I let out a gasp as I felt him push steadily into me until he had completely buried himself inside me. In my haze of desire, I could hear Alastor's own moans above me. He laid still for a moment to allow me to adjust to his size before pulling very slowly halfway out, then in.

He kept a steady slow rhythm for a long while, sending shivers up and down my spine. I could feel him touching my core, building a tight knot there with every thrust. After what seemed like eternity, he began to pick up speed until he pounded into me with everything he had. I screamed his name, not caring if the neighbors heard. My nails raked down his back, leaving long marks. Alastor made animalistic noises, his face buried in my neck.

"I...I'm going to..." I panted, feeling the knot in my core winding tighter and tighter until it snapped. A tsunami of pleasure washed over me, making me cry out and clench down on Alastor's cock. I could feel his thrusts get sloppy, once, twice, thrice, until he groaned finding his own release.

As the world came back into focus, Alastor and I laid there panting in each other's arms. Gently, he pulled out of me, leaving a hollow empty feeling where his cock once had been. Rolling onto his side, we situated ourselves to where I was pressed against the length of him.

"May I stay the night?" He asked, planting little kisses along my neck, "I don't want to leave your side."

"I want you to stay forever," I replied, closing my eyes and smiling in complete happiness. I couldn't ever remember being this happy. Floating on cloud nine, I fell asleep in Alastor's arms, listening to the beat of his heart.