The Sex Talk

"When I close my eyes I see you... when I open my eyes I miss you..."
topsoo7

updated 02/2023

-------------------------

It wasn't really shocking. It was supposed to be inevitable, right? Like the sun would rise the following morning, and Jisoo would forget to lock her damn apartment door.

The sex talk was inevitable.

"I...I think we should have the talk."

The initial shock wasn't as bad.

"Hmm?" Jisoo hummed, turning towards Jennie. "What talk?"

"The sex talk."

Jennie's lips were numb when she uttered the words, as if they were taboo, like a child in primary school. She twiddled her thumbs like a reproached schoolchild.

Jisoo's eyes widened and she paused the show, eyes freezing when she noticed it happened to be in the middle of one of Game of Throne's many risqué sex scenes.

"Well...that's fitting." Jisoo muttered as she promptly shut the screen off, not missing Jennie's reddened cheeks.

Jisoo then turned to her, legs dangling off the couch, as she and Jennie were just inches apart.

"Jennie...listen very carefully." Jisoo spoke, and Jennie's eyes were fixated on the lips that had just uttered the command, as she found herself licking her own.

Jennie nodded just a bit, a signal that she understood.

"Well, Jennie..." Jisoo sighed. "When two people love each other very very much..." Jisoo smirked, doing her best impression of an elementary school teacher trying to describe intercourse to her students.

Jennie smacked Jisoo on the arm, eyes narrowing in response as a hidden smile graced her full lips.

"Ow!" Jisoo rubbed her arm, frowning. "What was that for?"

"I know what sex is, Jisoo." Jennie rolled her eyes. "I meant...what about...our sex? How do we..." Jennie was fumbling for the correct terminology, and Jisoo was enjoying every damn second.

Jisoo's smirk returned. "I like to think you're a top, but-"

Another slap on the arm.

"Jeez, Jisoo..." Jennie bit her lip in embarrassment. "Not what I meant."

Jisoo sighed, smiling still. "Okay, okay. I couldn't resist."

Jennie cocked her head to the side. "I...what's our stance on it? And ...public displays of affection in general?"

Jisoo grinned. "Pro-sex, obviously."

Jennie rolled her eyes, rising. "If you're not going to take this seriously..."

"Jennie, wait! I'm sorry." Jisoo's apology wasn't enough to stop her.

Jisoo pulled her back down, perhaps with a bit too much force, as Jennie fell backwards into Jisoo's lap.

Both girls froze, hearts hammering, chests rising and falling particularly quickly.

"See?" Jisoo breathed. "Top."

Jennie immediately blushed at feeling Jisoo's breath on her exposed neck.

"So...we're...comfortable with it?" Jennie asked meekly.

Jisoo cocked a brow. "What's got you so worked up about this? You're never this...jumpy."

Jennie's rebuttal was fair. "You said that your friends would ask this kind of stuff."