Part XVIII

Tom fully recovered and back to his work. So many things had happened, Harrison was in Vegas and got you and Tom worried because of the gun shooting. But luckily he was safe. But this leaves you as Tom's only assistant and he had a busy weekend with the secret photoshoot for MCU's anniversary. It was a dream come true for you meeting Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlet Johansson, Mark Ruffalo and even Chadwick Boseman. It was a fun and crazy weekend.

"Hey [Y/N], do you want to stroll around?" Tom asked jumping on your bed.

"It's almost midnight." You stated.

"Well, we will take a romantic walk." He responds, winking at you which made you rolled your eyes "Come on, it would be fun."

"Hey, I'm not saying no. I'm just saying that it is already in the middle of the night."

"Great!" He exclaimed "Let's see what we can do. Oh and bring your camera."

"For what? Don't you had enough with people taking pictures of you?" You said giggling a bit.

"If it's you, I won't mind."

You and Tom walked at the street and enjoyed the night life of the city. It was nice and neon lights were shining the night streets. You were thankful that Tom made you bring your camera but little didn't you know while you were taking pictures, he was taking your pictures. Not sure with how many he captured but every moments feels perfect for him. Tom Holland finally found his muse.

"Tom, I have an idea can you sta..." you said looking back at him but stopped, seeing that his taking pictures of you "Are taking pictures of me?" You asked as your eyes widen.

"Yes, I do." He honestly answered, "I think you deserve to have your picture taken."

"I'm happy being behind the camera."

"For once, let someone take that place and that someone is going to be me." He said smiling at you "let's turn the table. I'm tired of people taking pictures of me. So, let me take the pictures this time."

"As long as you don't post it or use it against me." You arched a brow "I swear I have more embarrassing pictures of you."

"I'm not good as Harry but I take decent pictures."

For the first time, you finally let someone take pictures of you. You were never comfortable in front of the lens but seeing Tom behind the camera, somehow you couldn't help but be yourself and enjoy having your pictures taken. At first, maybe it was awkward because you don't know how to pose but Tom gave you instructions and you were comfortable with him so not that long you loosen up.

"You are natural." Tom said after taking a picture. This made you laughed "[Y/N] I'm not joking, come on look at this."

Looking at the pictures he took, you were impressed "Nice, it is actually not bad."

"Really?" Tom was actually surprised.

"Yes" you assured him with a smile.

"Maybe I just need to find my muse." He said looking at you lovingly.

"Well, that is good for you." You respond feeling a bit hurt, thinking that it was not you "come on, Tom is just your friend." You mentality scolded yourself. Walking away, you pretended that you were taking pictures but the truth was, you just want to hide the pain.

"That's the moment you've been waiting." Tom was disappointed with himself. But taking a deep breath, maybe it was not to late "[Y/N]" he called making you looked at him "Ahm, I just want to tell you something."

"What is it?" You asked.

"Do you want to know who's my muse?" He responded with a question. You don't know what to say or how to react but your lips move on its own.

"Who?"

|End of Part XVIII|