PartXIX

Tom can feel his hands shaking or was it his whole body. Is this the moment that he's been waiting for?

"It... my-my muse.. it's you." He said finally saying it. A smile grows on his face, hoping that you might actually feel the same.

You don't know what to say or how to react. Was he messing around with you? So, you laughed.

"You almost got me there, Tom." You said playful punching him in the arm "Come on, it's getting late."

You start walking, leaving Tom dumbfounded. He finally found his courage to tell you but you didn't believe him.

"[Y/N], wait. Don't you believe me?" He said making you turned back at him.

"Tom, come on. It is getting late. Our flight leaves early in the morning." You said patting him on the check "Let's go, lover boy."

He couldn't believe it. Tom, doesn't know how to react. Did he said something or was it the way he said it, Tom doesn't know why you thought that he was joking. He watched you walked away and it hurts. But if only he knows that you feel the same way. The next day, you walked into his room.

"Tom, wake up." You said walking to his bed "Tom?" He didn't answer, sitting on the bed you tapped him in the shoulder "Tom, you have to wake up." Still no respond "Tom, you need to..."

"I'm up." He weakly respond "just give me an hour."

"Tom are you okay?" You asked.

"Yes."

You two, went back to Montreal and Harrison picked you up at the airport. He even said that it feels like he is picking you two up from the honeymoon, he teased but Tom told him to get lost. Tom was not in the mode. You can tell that he was trying to be fine but you were afraid to ask. The next day he was back to normal.

"Gosh, I'm so happy that you are back!" You exclaimed putting an arm around him.

"What?" He frowned "What are you talking about?"

"Dude, you were scary yesterday." You answered giggling a bit "I thought you're going to eat us alive."

"I.. I just didn't have enough sleep." He said smiling at you.

"We'll that's good." You said taking pulling your bag on your shoulder.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yes, I'm meeting up with Bill."

"So you are still seeing him." He tiredly said.

"Yes, actually come to think of it we've been seeing each and acting like a couple yet we are not official." You said.

"What?! You two kissed already?" Tom asked out of nowhere. It just came out of his mouth.

"No. No we didn't. That's what I like about him, he isn't rushing me and respect what I want. So no, we haven't kissed on the lips yet. Is it weird?" You said looking at Tom.

"No, I think it is good that you two have not kissed yet." He response.

"Really? I mean, you see if I'm going to kiss him I want it to happen because that's what I feel and if we do it, means we are together. That we finally labeled out relationship." You added making Tom felt a bit better "well, I have to go. Don't wait for me."

Kissing Tom on the cheek, you left and waved goodbye. Tom wanted you to stay but maybe he will let this go for now. Next time he will not let you leave. Running out of stock, Tom and Harrison went to the mall and buy some groceries.

"[Y/N], should be doing this." Tom said.

"Well if you stopped her maybe she is with us." Harrison scolded his best friend "Tom, I'm sure she just doesn't get it. You can still tell her that you love her and.."

"Maybe not." Tom respond. Harrison just realized that Tom stopped walking.

"What?"

Looking where Tom was looking, his eyes widen. Bill's lips was pressed against yours lips, you two were kissing.

|End of Part XIX|