Part IX

Dinner was served, everyone gave you compliments with your cooking.

"[Y/N], why did I just met you?!" Jacob said digging in his food. "Marry me?"

You couldn't help but giggled "Oh thank you, Jacob. I'll take that as a compliment."

"I thinking I'm falling in love." He added making Tom look at him while you and others to laugh.

"What the hell? How can he just say that?" Tom said to himself.

"Hold your horses, buddy." Harrison said, "that's my assistant you are talking."

Then your phone rang "Hello" you answered and everyone's eyes were on you "Ahm, I'm sorry." You told them "hey, I'll call you back. I'm in the middle of dinner... alright, bye." You said before putting the phone down "I'm sorry about that."

"Who's that?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, you've been on your phone for the entire day," Harrison added.

"Is everything okay?" Jacob asked.

"Well..." you started looking at them "ahm. Remember when I went home early to do some errands?" Tom and Harrison nodded "I was in a cafe buying a coffee when I met this really cute guy, he asked for my number and now we sort of been talking a lot lately and...." squeezing your eyes together "now he asked me to go on a date." Opening your eyes, you saw how shocked the others faces "so, there you go. Tea has been spilled."

"Are you dating that guy?" Tom asked and a bit to a serious tone.

"Well, it is not official or anything. I mean we haven't gone on a date yet. I can't say anything. I don't know" You answered taking a mouthful of food.

Dinner was done Tom and Harrison volunteer to do the dishes and they did it on purpose. They need to talk.

"What's your plan?" Harrison asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know." Tom answered, "What if she actually likes this guy?"

"What if she doesn't? Mate, you have to man up and make your move."

"Haz, what if [Y/N] doesn't feel the same?" He was getting frustrated, running his hand to his hair.

"Look, this is going to be their first date..." Harrison started and by the tone of his voice, Tom knew that his best mate was up to something. Arching a brow ".. let say it will not end well."

"You mean sabotage their date? Haz you are not my best friend for nothing." Tom's fist bumps Harrison and a playful smirk lingers in their lips "we just need to know where they are going."

"Leave that to me." Harrison with assuring tone and a playful smirk.

|End of Part IX|