Part XXV

Pulling away from the kiss, you couldn't help but savor the moment. Finally, Tom kissed you and it felt amazing.

"Wow." Tom breathe.

"Yeah, wow." You said chewing your lower lips.

"Don't do that." Tom giggled.

"Don't do, what?" You asked still in a daze.

"Chew your lips. It makes me want to kiss you more." He answered nuzzling his face on your neck.

"No one is stopping you," you said making him looked at you.

"Well, technically you are my girlfriend now so I can kiss you anytime, wherever I want." Tom smirked at you.

"No, not really. I don't think you can kiss me in public randomly."

"Cheeks and forehead, would that be fine?" he bargained.

"Hm, fine. Just don't make me shower with your saliva. It is disgusting." You said making a face.

"Oh really now." Then Tom held your face and lick your cheek.

"Ew!! Thomas Stanley Holland!" You scream in disgust "Are you kidding me!"

"You taste good." he said earning him a punch in the arm "Ouch! That hurts."

"You deserves it." Sticking a tongue at him.

"Okay, lovebirds! Stop that." Harrison clapped his hand. To be honest, you and Tom almost forgot that he was there.

"Oh, Harrison you are still here." Tom teased his friend.

"Ha! Funny because you asked me to record this cheese proposal." Harrison rolled his eyes.

"My best mate, I'd like to introduce to you my girlfriend [Y/N L/N]."

"Nice to meet you, [Y/N]. I hope you have lots of patience and understanding because you'll be needing it." Harrison played along.

You couldn't believe it, Tom Holland is your boyfriend and he loves you so dearly. Every time he has an opportunity to show it, sometimes he would sneak into your back and embrace you from behind, he would even hold your hand and kiss the back of it.

"Tom, if you won't stop staring I'm going to melt," you told him as you packing his things, it was the last day of filming.

"Why can't I just admire my girlfriend?" Tom responded.

"Well if it cost you to fell and broke your nose? I don't think so." you said.

"I can't help it. Even from afar your beauty can be seen, you are so mesmerizing that any man will stop just to gaze upon you." Tom said making you looked at him.

"Since when you became poetic?" You chuckled and laugh.

"This is one of the things that love can do to a man." was his answer.

"And a broken nose."

"A broken nose is nothing if my heart is not whole." Tom pulled you into his arms.

"I like this side of you but it creeps me out in a way." out of habit you brush your nose against him, making him winched in pain "Oh shit! I'm sorry. Well, at least your heart is whole right?" you said pulling him into your arms.

"It still hurts." he pouted.

"I'm sorry."

Tom's action made you unconsciously kissed him on the lips which made him smile. Later that day you and everyone celebrated. It means you only have few days left in Montreal.
You, Tom and Harrison, were walking in the night street of Montreal when you bumped into Bill.

"Hi." Bill greeted.

"Hey." You greeted and you felt Tom's hand tighten around yours which Bill didn't miss.

"Can I talk to you for few minutes?" Bill asked looking at you. There were sadness and guilt in his eyes "Tom, is it okay if I speak to [Y/N] for few minutes?"

"You can talk to her while I'm here." Tom answered.

"Tom, it's fine. Just give us five minutes. You trust me, right?" You said giving him an assuring smile.

"I do."

"Just a few minutes." you told him.

"Fine." Tom answered kissing you on the forehead.

"Thanks." you and Bill walked a bit farther from Tom and Harrison who already get in the car.

"If he does something fun. I'll kill him." Tom said watching you and Bill from the car.

"So, what do you want to say?" you asked feeling a bit nervous "the last time we talked you were so angry at me."

"No, [Y/N] I'm not angry at you. I was scared and hurt that I don't know what I'm saying. I will tell you anything just to convince you to stay with me." he sighed "but even I put action to my promises and I'm not the guy you love." Bill looked at Tom's direction then back to you "No matter what I do you can't love me back."

"Bill, I tried and I'm sorry if I hurt you. I... I don't know what should I do to make it up to you." you said.

"Nothing, because it hurts and I don't know when or how but I'll live. For now, I just want you to be happy and I mean it. I'm sorry if I said things that could hurt your feelings." Bill walked a bit closer and held your hand "Thank you for trying to love me back. Thank you for those wonderful memories."

"Thank you for loving me and I'm really sorry."

"It's fine. See, I'm still alive. But if ever he hurts you, I'm here for you. Just call me and wherever part of the earth you are, I will go to you and wipe your tears." Bill leaned in and kissed you on the cheek.

|End of Part XXV|