III

If you like my work follow me to get dedicated on next update🤗

Desiree POV

Tonight there were many customers.It was very difficult for us to handle them. I was on the corner of the room when some young boys approached me.

I thought they might ask me to give them some flowers but the look they gave me was dishonorable, more said, it was lethal.
They looked like him, the one who still haunt me in my dreams.

Lust and craving in their eyes, that look always disgusted me. I knew that everyone wasn't like him but my mind screamed that something bad would happen. I was shivering with fear when I heard someone speaking in an agitated but calm voice.

That voice was enough to send a shiver down anyone's spin.

When I looked up, I saw two men approaching the counter. The aura radiating from them was of power and danger. They looked like "Double Trouble."

I could see that the boys were stirred up by them but camouflaged the fear.

When the boys refused to back out, one man punched him, that was the queue to a new mess.

Out of Nowhere four well-built bodybuilders came into view, and they vacated the whole place, more like threatened everyone to leave the shop.

Ryan and Amy were fast enough to embrace me.

Everything added to my misery.

The memory of the time I spent in the orphanage came haunting me. I was clinging to Ryan as if my life depended on him.

One man in a black suit asked me if I was OK or not, but the shiver and fret were

all I could feel at that moment. What shocked me more was that men were kneeling beside me along with Ryan and Amy as a token of sympathy.

I don't know who they were or what they wanted from me. They were persistent enough to wait for me to calm down.

After I had calmed myself from the panic attack, I untangled from Ryan's arms. He had been my safety shell for many years, I don't know where I would have ended up if not for him.

I love him so much that it scares me that someone will take him away from me. We have a strong sibling bond, although we both were orphans. He treated me like his younger sister.

After so much contemplation I looked at them. Although their Aura was

affecting the ambiance of the store, but their eyes held concern.

Why were they even concerned about an unknown person?

Do they know me?

But I don't think so. No one ever concerned for me except for Ryan.

So why were they giving me that look that they are disheartened by my condition?

What they are showing me was sympathy. I hate sympathy from anyone. It made me feel inferior to others that I am not. I may be an orphan, but that doesn't mean that everyone should commiserate for me.

I didn't want to be an ungrateful bitch since they came to my rescue.

But that doesn't mean that they could pity me.

I know that I am a broken person with nowhere to go, but now that is the way I have been living my life for the past 19 years. This pity looks only infuriates me and show me how much

of an unwanted, I am on this earth.

I wanted them to leave before I did something awry.

"Thank you, Sir, for rescuing me from them. I'm sorry that you have to go through this inconvenience because of me. But now I'm all right.

If you want something, please tell us. We will be way too great full to do that."

They both looked at me as if I have spoken some alien language. They were looking at me with wide eyes.

What is there to be shocked about?

I was about to ask them the question when we saw that there are new customers in the store. Ryan and Amy moved to attend them and I stood

there with the two deadly handsome Men in Black.

Finally, one with the hazel eye broke the dead air.

"No, actually we are not here for something, actually we were here for someone.

You don't remember me, do you?

I am the guy you met yesterday. I came to your shop and bought White Rose and lilies or maybe you forgot me.

I am hurt that you forgot me that easily.

Hi, my name is Demon, and he is my friend Romano. It was a pleasure to meet you. May I know your name, little angel?"

He flashed me a smile. A genuine smile. His eyes were sparkling.

It is said eyes are the gateway to your soul and from his eyes, I can see that he was ecstatic but about what.

Don't tell me he is happy because he met me.

I too smiled at them," Hi! Nice to meet you, Sir, I am Desirée,"

They looked at each other as if I said something wrong or maybe ridiculous.

Now the other guy, Romano spoke. "Desirée, The name suits you. It is exactly what you are. We are blessed to meet you."

His choice of words took aback me. It was like I was a goddess, and they were trying to worship me with their words, but they don't know that I was nothing but garbage which was left at the door of an orphanage by someone.

I didn't know what further to talk about, so I nodded in their direction. I wanted them to leave since it was getting awkward because they were continuously staring at me flashing their handsome smile.

Suddenly there was an alarm went off that's when I saw that it was almost time for us to close the shop, and this was the only way to escape them without getting the situation more awkward.

"Sir, it is time to close the shop. We are done with our shift."

They both nodded in my direction and said "It was great meeting you. We hope to meet you again Angel. Till then be safe and happy. We will meet you soon. Bye."

With that, they left.

But something told me they would come back soon. When they left, they said something but that was hard to comprehend. All I could see was the determination in their words.

But the determination for what?

Vote🌟
.

...................
$hare 📤
.........................
Follow 😍
............................
¢omment 💬