1✔︎

Third POV
Today was the first day of senior year for Elizabeth.

She woke up, with her typical feeling of anxiousness, as she got up and checked her phone.

Time : 5:42.
" I'm so late!" Elizabeth sighed, realizing she only had 18 minutes to get ready.

So she quickly took a shower and changed into her prepared outfit.

Outfit.

Shoes.

Quickly going downstairs, Elizabeth met up with her sisters Veronica and Margaret, who were making some toast.

" morning!" Elizabeth smiled

" hey Ellie, I was wondering when you come down, come eat some toast before, we have to go." Margaret replied, handing Elizabeth her slice of toast.

Elizabeth had eaten, walking through the back door to the garage.

Getting into her car she, drove off to school, unaware of what awaited her.

Her car.

she arrived to school, only to be greeted by her one and only friend, Elaine.

" hey Elizabeth!" Elaine waved, heading over to the parked car.

Elizabeth got out of the car and started running towards Elaine, which resulted in her tripping over a rock, falling face forward.

" haha! What a klutz!" Laughed one of Elizabeth's biggest bullies, liz and her minions.

" here, get up Elizabeth.." Elaine said giving Elizabeth a hand.

Elizabeth got up brushing the dust off of her skirt, ignoring Liz's comment earlier.

Still on the sidewalk, the others popular's showed up, they had a group called the sins, each with something they did in their past that will never leave.

The word deadly was in the name because it was considered deadly how they could end your social life.

" Meliodas, over here!" Liz called out to the leader of the group.

Liz was running towards him, as her boobs literally spilled out of her chest from the very low chest crop top.

Meliodas just rolled his eyes at Liz's antics, she had done this since junior year.

" Elaine , let's go." Elizabeth said starting to walk towards the school.

She realized Elaine was staring at something... more like someone..

" Elaine? Why do you keep staring him?" Elizabeth Asked

She was referring to the one of the populars named Ban.

" I can't help it.. but I can't just shake of the feeling, knowing that he would never like me.." Elaine spoke.

" it's ok, one day you'll find your Prince Charming and he'll sweep you off your feet." Elizabeth said placing a hand on Elaine's shoulder.

Eventually Elaine nodded, as the two left to get to class.

In class~
" welcome to class, I'm Mr. Dreyfus, first things first, let's introduce ourselves." Mr. Dreyfus waved

First it started with Liz .

" hi, I'm the prettiest and the most popular girl here, my name is Liz if you've been living under a rock, and meliodas is mine, so stay away from him." Liz sneered giving the girls in the room a look.

Next two irrelevant students spoke, till it was meliodas's turn.

" hey everyone, my name is meliodas an-" Meliodas started of before he was cut off by the door opening, ever so gently.

" sorry I'm late, I had to do something in the office." The unknown, said

" it's ok Elizabeth, but don't let it happen again."
Mr. Dreyfus said sternly

" go find a seat, Elizabeth and continue meliodas." Dreyfus added

looking around the room, Elizabeth saw that the only seat was next to meliodas.

She walked towards her seat and sat down as meliodas continued

" ok and finally Elizabeth your turn." Dreyfus spoke up

Elizabeth stood up.

" hello, my name is Elizabeth , and it's nice to meet you all, I like to read and take care of animals and that's pretty much it." Elizabeth greeted

Soon she sat down as Dreyfus started the lesson.

40 minutes into class, Elizabeth realized that meliodas is asleep, and at the worst timing, they are taking notes for the first assessment, which is worth 5% of the grade.

Without thinking she copied all of her notes to his, and just in time before the bell rings.

Meliodas woke up to see that his note books had notes written in but it wasn't  his writing, as students are beginning to leave.

" who could have wrote these?" Meliodas thought looking at the page filled notes.

" oh well, when I find them, ima just thank them." Meliodas said in his head walking out of the class with all his stuff.