46✔︎

Third POV
Those 10 hours went by fast as the next thing they knew they were already in a taxi driving to the hotel.

Timeskip at the hotel~

When they arrived to the hotel,they were greeted by warm colored golden lights a 3 teir chandelier in the middle and 2 grand staircases leading upwards to the dining hall.

They then checked in a split up the girls in one room, the boys in the other across the hall.

Hotel room

"Gnight' Elaine." Elizabeth yawned

"Night' elizabeth." Elaine replied.

Turning off the bedside light they fell asleep.

The next morning~

Finally morning, as Elizabeth and Elaine got dressed for the day.

(She has a white woven shoulder bag)
Elaine's outfit

(She has a white woven shoulder bag)Elaine's outfit

Elizabeth's outfit

"Alright, I'm supposed to get to the office by 1:20, so I have little less than 5 hours." Elaine spoke as she adjusted her bag.

"Alright, but first, I'm starving." Elizabeth giggled

After having a little giggle moment Elaine and Elizabeth headed downstrairs to hotel's Dining hall that was currently serving breakfast now.

As well as finding ban but king as well.

"Morning you two, did you sleep well?" Elizabeth questioned taking a seat besides Elaine, putting down her breakfast.

"Not at all, I feel so sleepy now, I might crash later on in the day." King yawned

"That's probably because we are in a different time zone." Elaine added.

" so what are we going to do today?" Ban questioned taking a bite out of his scrambled eggs.

" well me and Elizabeth are going sight seeing after This, if you care to join."Elaine answered

"Right, I actually wanna get a souvenir for those back home and a little token for myself." Elizabeth said sheepishly.

"Well you have everything all planned out, Elaine do be sure to get me something." King added as he then got up, probably heading back to the hotel room.

"Well we better get going, time waits for no one." Elaine cheered getting up from her seat.

As the next thing they knew they had split up, Elizabeth and Elaine walking down the slightly crowded streets where a nearby stands were set up.

Looking at the different mechanisms and itty bitty trinkets in awe, Elizabeth and Elaine were pleased as their finds.

" those earrings would make a great gift for Veronica." Elaine spoke.

She was talking about the silver earrings with a small red car charm.

"I know, but it's so hard to choose the perfect gift, everything is just so pretty." Elizabeth sighed.

" I know what you mean." Elaine sweatdropped.

After awhile Elizabeth and Elaine had settled on something.

Elaine got king a Statue of Liberty figurine.

Elizabeth got Veronica a pair of earring while she got Margaret a slightly bedazzled purse of rose quartz, getting her father and meliodas some chocolate after all they were big fans of sweets.

"Yikes, how long have we been here!" elaine exclaimed worriedly.

Elizabeth checked her phone.

"It's 12:45..." Elizabeth answered

"Cmon we have to go now!" Elaine screeched as they ran arcos the crowd and down the street back to their hotel.

In fifteen minutes they made it back to the hotel entering it they raced back to their hotel room where Elaine got successfully changed.

"So? Do I look reporter ready?" Elaine questioned taking a twirl around.

"Perfect! And just in time too, your taxi is waiting outside." Elizabeth nodded.

"Alright, wish me luck Elizabeth see you later!" Elaine grinned with a wave leaving their hotel room.

Clasping her hands and closing her eyes Elizabeth wished.

"Please give Elaine good luck for such a big step in her life."

With a nodded she finished off wondering about how Meliodas was doing.

"I might as well give a call." She shrugged.

So she did just that.