59✔︎

Third POV

Today was the day of the prom.

"Wow, it's not even been an hour and already so many people are talking about it." Elizabeth pointed out.

She was with the others, as they were chilling by meliodas's locker.

"Yeah, it's disgusting." Ban groaned, looking at the prom flyer.

Parties like this weren't his cup of punch.

"Lighten up ban, it might be fun!" Meliodas chuckled.

"Exactly, think positive." Elaine added.

Ban rolled his eyes. "Yeah I'll do that once they put in a sports match and non-family friendly songs."

*DING*

"Alright, see you guys later!" Diane waved, as she and Elizabeth headed off to their next class.

In class~

At the back of the class, taking notes and listening to the teacher blab about something that was guaranteed to be unhelpful in the future.

Elizabeth however was in her own little world.

He thought back about how in 2 weeks from now they'd be graduating.

Off to pursue their own careers.

"Psst... Elizabeth." Diane whispered.

Elizabeth turned to her right to look at Diane.

"I noticed you were off in your own world, so a penny for your thoughts?"

Elizabeth shook her head with a smile.

"It's nothing important, besides I haven't taken down the notes she just said, do you have them?"

"Well alright and yeah here you go." Diane shrugged reluctantly, sliding over her notebook.

At lunch~

They all sat at their usual table, chatting and whatnot.

"Ok ladies so the plan is we'll go over to Diane's get dress and then the guys will pick us up and bring to the dance." Elaine instructed.

"And after the dance we'll come back to my place and have one last sleepover." Diane added.

"Alright sounds like a plan!" Meliodas spoke, taking Elizabeth's cookie.

"Hey-!" Elizabeth spoke.

"First come, first serve." Meliodas chuckled.

"Oh captain!" The others laughed.

After school~

"Hand me that hairbrush!"

"KK, Elizabeth pass the shadow!"

"Here! Diane the lip gloss please-!"

The were in diane's bedroom getting prepped for the prom.