13✔︎

Third POV after school~
It was now the end of the day, as Elizabeth had left to go to her father's office.

*Knock knock*
" come in!" The voice from behind the room called.

Elizabeth opened to see her dad writing on documents.

" dad, my friend, Elaine she got accepted to go to he states, and she is also to bring people along with her so I want to know, can I go?" Elizabeth Asked

" are you sure? Besides we've just started the school year y'know." Bartra objected

" dad, I know, that's why when I get back I know I'll be able to finish the work I was assigned to do." Elizabeth replied.

Bartra was hesitant for a moment but he soon agreed.

" hooray! Thanks dad!" Elizabeth smiled cheerfully as she gave him a hug.

Meanwhile....
"Ugh!" Liz sneered

" this is so not fair at all, I'm supposed to go to New york with my bestie, IM supposed to be going to the fair with Meliodas, not granny Elizabeth!" Liz added

" so what do you want to do about?" Kyla Asked, putting on her third layer of lip gloss.

" well for starters, you can ruin the two going out to the fair; look, Meliodas's phone is gonna be falling out of his pocket soon, so when it does it's not likely that he'll notice that when you'll swoop in and get the phone and cancel his and Elizabeth's plan." Marie snickered, adding another coat of foundation on her already cakey face.

" that's perfect, and this is why you two are my bff's." Liz smiled maliciously.

And just like Marie's plan, the phone dropped, Meliodas didn't notice and Liz swiped it.

" but now how are you gonna text Elizabeth if you can't get through his passcode?" Marie Asked.

"Like so: hey siri text Elizabeth, I have to cancel our plans, sorry, oh and please leave me and my friends alone we think you're super creepy."

And bada-bing bada-boom, the text was sent.

With Elizabeth~

"Huh?"Elizabeth has said to herself when she felt a vibration in her pocket.

It was a text. A text from Meliodas.

Elizabeth opened it up, and read the message, when she was done she walked to her car, she sat in the drivers seat, silence had taken over now.

And as for Elizabeth? Tears. Small tears, but lots of them.

" I knew it, I knew I could never be friends with them, it's official even their captain told me that." Elizabeth sniffled as she started to drive home.

When she arrived home she tossed her stuff on the ground and ran up stairs.

When she got up stairs she change into to comfy clothes, as she sat down and viewed her instagram.

The moment she went down the supposed endless feed, she was taken back by a video posted by Diane

The video basically showed the sins playing it was supposedly was sky zone, but really caught Elizabeth's attention was the challenge Meliodas was supposed to do.

B-Ban
M-Meliodas

B: ok Captain you have to stay quiet until I tell you so, ok?

M: * nods*
B: ok, first question, jump if you like Liz.
M: * stands still*
B: wow, ok do you like Elizabeth?"
M: * shrugged*
B: ok let's see, * ban swipes Meliodas's phone.
B: hey Siri, call Elizabeth."
M: charges for ban and tackles him: ends call."
B: got it Diane?
D: you bet!
M: I hate you all.

End of video.

She then decided to make food then go to bed, but first she had to call Elaine and tell her that her father had said yes.