Note

I just want to take a minute to chat with all the amazing people who have stuck around to read My Big Bad Alpha.
First of all I cannot believe that it has gone this far, I never thought that anything I would write would get so many likes and reads. It truly makes me so happy to know that while this book is FAR from perfect that you all have given it a chance.
Secondly, this book will be ending soon. While it isn't my first book it's still a bitter sweet moment knowing that the story will be coming to an end. I've wanted to end it for a while now as I don't want it to become a book that just drags on and on. Also I really would like to do some major editing to the book so that maybe one day it will become a published book. Even if that is only as an online book. That means that hopefully more will be added and the story line will become better with more detail and structure. I started this book when I was younger and very new to Wattpad pretty clueless as to what I was doing just wanting to get something out there for people to hopefully enjoy. And while I have loved doing it that means it needs ALOT of work. So once it is finished I will be going back and doing so, if you are interested to see what could potentially be added please stick around!
Thirdly, I have a sequel in the works. It is Luka and Charlie's story, of course Jaxon and Abi will still be around but the book will be focused on their relationship. I also have another book that is already available to read titled The Betas Mate, it is the story of Trey and Lyssa. It's very cheesy towards the beginning, just like this book I started it when I was young and new to wattpad with no real direction of where I wanted the story to go. It didn't occur to me that I wanted to tie these stories together until a few months ago so the timeline doesn't quite match up with this book. While I know that may make things confusing this is another reason I will be doing some heavy editing not only to this book but the other as well.

Thank you again for giving this book a chance, hopefully the last few chapters will be posted this week and then I will be releasing a chapter of the next book, The Big Bad Beta, shortly after.

Lots of love, Katie 💕