God Arc: Chapter 4: Kyra Returns Home

As the two divined warriors discussed their battle, the god of destruction along with his assistant appeared before the two. "Well well Goku.. What do you think? It seems you're not the only prodigy I have to train, hm?" Goku scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "Yeah, I guess. Will you train him like you trained Vegeta and I?" Goku asked, seeming to be well intrigued by Whis wanting to work with the god of smoke. Whis Shook his head. "No. I hate to break it to you Goku, but Kyra is far past that training I gave you and Vegeta. I just really wanna see what he's capable of. Maybe give him a few pointers." Kyra raised a brow at Whis and stood up slowly and helped Goku up with an offering hand. Goku accepted and stood up, both fighters looking at Whis. "I believe Kyra here is a true unique being. It'll take more than sheer power and force to take him down." Whis smiled and beside him, Beerus cleared his throat. "Let's not get too cocky about the God. He hasn't even fought me yet. I'd give him a run for his money." Beerus smirked and pointed his index finger at Kyra. Whis chuckled, loving the tension in the air the group held. "So what do you say Kyra? Are you up for that last bit of godly training?" Kyra nodded and turned his back to them casually as he looked at the sky. "Absolutely Whis. I'd love to, but for now, I must return home to my family. Kakarott, it was an honor to battle you. Hopefully some day again we can resume considering I know you have higher potential that what you showed me." Whis nodded and walked beside Kyra and placed a hand onto his broad shoulder. "Then off we are." On the ground below the two mighty being was a majestic circular pool of energy that powered clockwise. And with that, Kyra had returned to his very own world.

It was nothing like being home. Especially coming back to all his plants watered, house smelling good, and the smell of lunch. Kyra stepped into the door and immediately Kyra's sister was waiting there for him. "Ahh how was everything? I thought I would be gone longer but I do appreciate you watching Kayla and keeping her company." Kyra said in the nicest way possible. "Kyra... I think it's time. Kayla is developing finally. Her and I had a sparring match because she wanted to show me some new things she learned, but they aren't saiyan like.. Please be careful. You know more about the stuff than I do." Kyra nodded and was a bit scared himself now knowing exactly what she was pointing towards. The house in his eyes was now only filled with heat and tension. "So she's finally tapping into them... Father like daughter I guess."