God Arc: Final Chapter

A disturbance of internal feelings had came clear to the deitys attention this very night. The clock read exactly 4:38am. Not a soul around would have been awake at this very hour. Kyra held the side of his head as his eye lids stayed looking ahead and at nothing else. His mind felt quite shrouded, trapped, compressed, and stuffed. Quickly without thought, he exited the bed his lover slept in right beside him and reached for his Kimono that hung on the rack near his window. Slipping it on, he looked around the room for a pen and paper which was found eventually on top of his dresser.

"I'm sorry. This is an apology to all of you. Even the next set of readers that will see this, but I am leaving for quite some time. I wish the best of you, hope you stay healthy, do your best and don't worry about me so much. I'm off on a journey that will....cure me. Make me right..and wash away my pain and sins." Was all the deity quickly jotted down on the slip. His key to his safe that consisted of his life savings and was also attached to the note.

Kyra placed the note on the nightstand  he always slept next to, opposite from Kira's. The deity didn't need much from the house, especially since he wanted to keep everything here for his family as well as his future family that would born. Kyra walked into the hallway, stepping into his daughters rooms, giving them both one final glance and a kiss upon their heads. "Until we meet again my princess's. You two will be fine women just like your mothers..." Kyra said quietly and then walked back to his bedroom he shared with Kira. Taking a slow knee in front of her sleeping body, he closed his eyes and stayed silent for a good long period of time before a few words escaped his lips. "Thank you.. For everything.. Be strong Kira..You are now the Queen of my creation.." He said.

Gaining the strength from within, Kyra made his way over to the window to slide it open. He turned to face Kira's back side now, her lifeless body not having a clue as to what she was about to witness at the break of sunrise tomorrow. As he looked at her body for the last few seconds, starting from his hair, to his face, shoulders, arms, abdomen, and legs down, his body turned into mere smoke and vanished away in the nightfall winds. The wind carried him many many places away to unknown lands that he himself knew nothing of as well.