God Arc: Conclusion Chapter

The deity's clashing battle with Kenten came to an hault when information from Cypress and his brother informed Kyra of such news. "Kenten... This is pointless now... Unfortunately." Kyra was angrily dissapointed at the news. Kyra quickly became relaxed and panted a few breaths, but caught his energy back rather quickly. "They are denying the challenge. The first wave wasn't even a success." Kyra said, walking up to Kenten and resting his hand on his shoulder. "I appreciate your help and offers.. Thank you. I couldn't have fought them all alone. You would've played an excellent role." With that being said, The dark haired deity gave a small nod, indicating it was his way of saying "So long" and let this winds drift his body away in smoke form.

It almost seemed like Kyra was home sick as Kyra arrived back in the populated area of the planet. Seeing the villages, the city lights, and houses here and there, only made him miss where he wish he could've stayed before the day he left. Little did people know, he planned to die. He planned to risk his life for them all and be known as the fallen deity. "Was my life on the line along with Kenten's not enough? Did nobody really try and not prevent my possible death?" A voice from within Kyra now responded back. "Remember when you said you were not their supplier and you guys were not officially a team? Remember that? Forget them. You and I have the power alone to crush an entire nation. We have never been pushed to our limits either. You worry so much." Those thoughts hit his mind as he landed upon the balcony of his home, his feet softly meeting the terrain. Kyra looked back at the sunset behind him as his hair majestically blew in the winds.

"It is my duty to protect this Universe from any threat, empty or filled to the brim. My creation will not fall and I will protect it with all. Any of those who Cross that boundary shall perish and only be punished for for their sins. Even if my work and life is not enough to make anyone realize, I would do the same to simply protect my pride and my title alone."