Authors notes

So I know a lot of people will be confused with Kyra's actions in the final chapter but this will sum it up. So even though the Universe had a good amount of decent fighters to retaliate against the threat they had witnessed, only one other really wanted to get back at them like Kyra did. To make the entire roleplay community believe Kyra was just gone, was tragic enough, but he did leave for a good reason. While he was "away" Kenten[the other guy in the universe that wanted to kill the invaders with Kyra] set up a fake alliance with the invaders orginazation. He approached one of them, saying he was sent by Kyra to kill them, but it ended with just a talk as planned. They offered Kenten something better and Kenten came back to the universe announcing that he was going to kill Kyra himself and prove it. So Kyra leaving was only just to meet Kenten and have this planned out fight. Kyra was supposed to lose so Kenten could show that he had no ties with Kyra and then begin to serve their head leader himself.

After Kenten "defeats" Kyra, he was going to seal Kyra away in a jutsu[he is a shinobi] and when he went to speak with the leader of the enemy's organization, he would unseal Kyra right before his eyes and then Kenten and Kyra would kill him and all their men with such an unexpected attack. So Kyra leaving was only to save his Universe and to play his role along with Kenten. Now, unfortunately this was all called off because the enemies said they wanted no trouble and didn't mean any harm whatsoever to begin with. I did write about the fall of the plan. So I hope you guys enjoy it.😁