Chapter 1

Five years later

Dan's point of view

It has been five years since my alien friend disappeared. I still hold onto my friendship necklace in fear of forgetting all of our time together and in hopes I can find him. My friends found out about my necklace (I didn't tell them that he was an alien, obviously) after the Vexos invasion of New Vestroia. I even found myself a bakugan partner a year after his disappearance. He is a Dragonoid, who I nicknamed Drago. With Drago (who now has evolved into Lumino Dragonoid), I became the leader of the Bakugan Battle Brawers and defeated a ton of opponents, including our own friends, and it was fun (when the whole world wasn't at stake). Now, I am fighting in a war between Neathia and Gundalia. So far, the Gundalians, Lena Isis, Mason Brown, Jessie Glenn, Zenet Surrow, Sid Arkale, and Ren Krawer (the backstabber who hurt Marucho's feelings and trust) were all pretty easy to beat. After our first fight on Neathia, us Battle Brawers (Shun, Marucho, my new friend Jake, and the Neathian princess Fabia) (look at picture above) became castle knights. I also got to see the Gundalians' leader, Emperor Barodius, and his bakugan partner Dharak. Why does those names sound so familiar though? I feel like I have said them before. Either way, me and all of the castle knights are going to prepare to scout tonight. I wonder what the Gundalians are up to now?

Barodius's point of view

(Here is what Barodius looks like)

Those six are completely worthless

Those six are completely worthless. They couldn't even do one simple job, get those Earthlings called the Bakugan Battle Brawers to join us. I shift my position on my throne while keeping my poker face. Their leader, Dan Kuso was it? Why does his name sound familier? Like I have heard it before?

"Sire, the second shield is down. I advise that we attack the Neathians while they are weak" Gill suggests with his bakugan partner, Krakix, by his side.

(Here is what Gill looks)

"Are you blind? Many of our forces have been injured during our last battle

"Are you blind? Many of our forces have been injured during our last battle. It would be foolish to attack now." Kazarina replies while her bakugan partner Lumagrowl.