°10° Was my baby never aroused before?

Koi soups thank you for being patient. I hope you like this chapter. Heads up this is suited for those eighteen an older. There's a lot of smut don't read if you your not into that. Hope you listen to the song Jay Park - Sex Trip. Let me know if you listen to Jay Park.

This is dedicated to booneshicka.

In the car ride to drop off Lianna's new art supplies, Alezorio sensed the attraction between the two of them

In the car ride to drop off Lianna's new art supplies, Alezorio sensed the attraction between the two of them. He saw how Lianna would bite her lips looking dazed. Hopefully thinking about him.

As soon as he climbed in Alezorio sets his palm down on her leg, gently stroking up and down.

Let's see how you handle this.

Immediately Lianna's legs juts together as she starts squirming in her seat. Alezorio kept his eyes on the road but every now and again he'd glance at her. Lianna's cheeks became flushed the more he stroks her leg.

Its working.

"Alezorio can you stop that?"

Lianna said sounding anxious from his teasing.

"Why? Am I bothering you?" He made sure to deepen his voice as he said this.

Of course he was. Alezorio wanted to make it easier to break down Lianna's walls and let him in.

"Y-yes you a-are."

There goes her cute stuttering and there goes my c*ock getting hard.

Alezorio still couldn't believe he gets aroused from her stuttering. He glanced at Lianna to see if she noticed the bulge forming in his pants. She didn't because she wasn't looking at him as per usual.
How is it I'm trying to have her beg for me and she's having more affect on me instead?

Just you wait till I have my way with you Lianna, I'll have you begging for me.

"How am I bothering you?"

She tried to pull away from my hand but I hold her still. Lianna is fighting it but I know she's getting aroused. My little innocent Lianna.

"Yo-your making me feel t-tingles between my l-legs."

"I never felt before" she continued.

Was my baby never aroused before? Probably.

I couldn't hold in the Cheshire cat smile even if I wanted to.

Lianna's innocence always amazes me. How is it she's never been aroused? No man has ever played with her lower lips? That means I'll be the first and only man to do so.

"Lianna you're aroused. That's the 'tingles' you're experiencing."

"I'm not aroused" Lianna declares. If only she knew where I'm taking this.