°46° I thought it'd be calm waters from now on not stormy oceans.

Dedicated to JaniceWilliams.
The beautiful Jaye up above.

PLEASE read the A/N at the end. Enjoy

"What do you want?"

"What do you want?"

"To speak to Lianna."

Here we go again. I didn't open the door. I know if I do I'll want to fight him. Instead we're talking with it closed.

"Lianna isn't here. She doesn't live here anymore. Don't even think of asking me where because I won't tell you."

"Wait really? She doesn't live with you guys anymore."

"Yes so it was a waste of time to come back."

I hear him take a step like he's getting ready to leave.

"Don't tell me she lives with her boyfriend."

"No comment bye."

I head to kitchen after that. Grabbing my favorite cookies and ice cream out the freezer. I need comfort food after everything that occurred today.

°°°

Jason came by the house today looking for you

Jason came by the house today looking for you. Alezorio punched him in the face.

When I walk inside the house I get this  message from Jaye. You've got to be kidding me. Jason went by the house. Why? We are long done. I don't understand why he doesn't get it. I've moved on. Alezorio punched him?
He must have been so bored to go by the house without me. Not that he can't.

I locked the front door behind me. Taking off my shoes then head upstairs. When I enter the room Alezorio is nowhere to be seen so I check the closet then the bathroom. I hear the water running. He's in the shower.

Trying not to make a sound I undress and tiptoe over. Then I slowly slide the glass door over and step in behind him. Immediately I hold him to me. Alezorio turns around. Water runs down his body and I'm beginning to get soaked too.

"Love I missed you today."

Alezorio runs his wet band through my hair. I'm sure its starting to absorb it. He leans down gently place his tender lips on mine. My nipples start to harden as he grabs my neck while he starts to kiss me harder. Alezorio then picks me up. My legs wrap around his torso. I reach around him for support but I know he'd never drop me.

Soon we're ravishing each others mouth in a battle of nips, bites, and licks. Our tongues intertwining with the other. His exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth. It's so hot I'm burning up with need for Alezorio to be inside me.

We suck on each other like greedy children eating candy. Simultaneously his pelvis rocks into me as I hump him. It feels so good but its not enough to quench the ache below.

"Alezorio I want you."

"Love let's take this to the bedroom. I won't be able to pull out if I'm inside you raw."

I nearly orgasm from the deep sensual sound his voice has taken, now he's aroused. I nod because cat's got my tongue. Literally as he starts sucking on it again. Fuck I need this. I'm sure Alezorio needs this too.

He shuts off the water and we drip a path into the bedroom. No thought of drying first as Alezorio place me down on the soft bed. Soon he's over me reaching for a condom. Feeling bold I take it and sheath his thick c*ck painfully slow.

"Uhh f*ck Lianna. You're going to make me cum already."

I reach up to his face fingers holding his nape of hair. Alezorio at the same time spreads my legs making room. Then he's entering me bit by bit. The slowness create a pleasurable burn inside me.

I really am a masochist.

His c*ck stretches my vagina confirms to his thickness. Alezorio pulls out suddenly them is back in to the hilt. My back is arched. We start f*cking like animals in heat. Something about the roughness of it turns me on even more.

"Ohh nnhug. Right there Ali."

Alezorio harsh thrust hits a spot deep inside me. That makes the experience ten times greater in nature. I think he found my G-spot. I never felt anything like it before as each thrust brings him to that spot each time a little harder than the last.

"Lianna baby you're so tight. F*ck."

"Ohh ah. I'm so close."

I grab his ass holding him to me. The pleasurable ache builds and builds. Alezorio kiss my neck sucking hard on the skin probably leaving a love bite. I don't register the pain. All my focus is geared to down below where our bodies meet.

"Lianna you're p*ssy is heaven on my d*ck."

I'm almost there I meet him for each thrust. Then suddenly were flipped and I'm on top. Alezorio holds me as I ride him like he's a stallion. My boobs slap up and down. When I feel him pinch both nipples, he sets off my orgasm. I tense up as he juts inside me. Then fall hard onto his rock like chest. Strong bisceps hold me tight.

No matter how many times we do this it never gets old. Alezorio breathes in hard. I kiss his chest. Its like something came over him the way he was. Like he's getting his anger out.

"Are you okay now?"

"What are you talking about Lianna? I'm fine."

I lean up so I can see his face.

"It felt like you were getting rid of stress with how you were f*cking me."

Alezorio holds my cheeks.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to be so rough with you."

"I never said I didn't like it. I just want us to talk about whatever you're feeling. Is it about Jason?"

"How'd you know? Jaye must have told you. I was going to tell you but it makes me so angry when I think about him."

I hold Alezorio face. He looks upset again. Jason is a piece of work. Of all the time to come ask for forgiveness he just had to do it when I'm in a relationship. Why now, why not a year ago? He alway had bad timing.

"Its okay baby. I know you're upset. I am too. He's the one that cheated so I don't get why he's coming back."

"He claims he has to explain himself about what happen. That if he does you'll take him back. F*ck just the thought of it makes me wish I'd break his bone or something."

"Nothing he says will change what he did. Besides what I felt for him is nothing compared to how much I love you."

"I know baby. It just sucks how he's here disrupting our lives. We finally got over the Stacie speed bump now he has to show up. I thought it'd be calm waters from now on, not stormy oceans."

I was thinking the same thing.

A/N:Koi soups I'm thinking of doing a characters Q and A. If you think it's a good idea your welcome to ask any questions you have to either Alezorio, Lianna, Stacie, Jason, and/or Jaye in the comments. I'll give everyone a week to write their questions, just be sure to indicate which character the question is for. After the week is up, next Monday the 9th I'll post the answers.

Please comment, vote, and share.