°48° How could I let my anger towards Jason cause me to hurt Lianna?

This chapter is dedicated to TammieJoshua.

The entire time I was at work I felt uncomfortable because my but felt sore

The entire time I was at work I felt uncomfortable because my but felt sore. No matter if I sat or stand I could feel it. Alezorio went too far with this one and I plan on letting him know it. At the end of my shift I handed in a two weeks notice to my supervisor. Letting her know unfortunately soon I'll start 2,000 supervised hours for my Art  therapy  and counseling M.S. components.

It's something that's mandatory and must be completely before graduation. Even so I might come back after I graduate. She understood and we came to a conclusion when my last day would be at Children's Village. I'd have to say goodbye to my children on that day but I still have two weeks with them.

°°°

"What you did earlier was uncalled for. You've never used a punishment to harm me. Why would you do that?"

Alezorio stood in front me. I'm sitting on the bed. I didn't want him near me right now. The eminent expression of shame was sown to his face. He should feel ashamed knowing what he did. I get he doesn't want me near Jason but it wasn't the right way to go about it. He knows it too. But I won't forgive him easily. Alezorio will have to grovel first.

"I know. I have no asnwer to explain why I did that. I never should have taken it so far. I just got so upset and angry thinking about you wanting to talk with him. Love I'm so sorry. I have to work on my anger issues when it comes to you."

Alezorio is pleading with me. I'm sure he's sorry but I won't allow myself to be taken advantage of by the person I love. Never again will I let that happen. He needs to know.

"I believe you. Alezorio I love you but I won't be taken advantage of by you just because I'm in love with you. This is serious. It's going to take some time for me to forgive what you did. If you ever do something like this again I won't give you another chance. Please never do this again. From now on Spanking is a no no. I don't think I can experience it pleasurably after today."

He walks over to the bed and sits next to me. Alezorio takes my hand and runs is thumb over it softly. I want to pull away but I don't because I know it'll hurt him. He's already eating up inside from it already.

"If that's what you want I won't spank you anymore. I'm so sorry Lianna I won't be able to forgive myself. I love you with all my heart. I'll start taking an anger management sessions to work on it. I never want my emotions to get the best of me again especially when it comes to you."

I hold him to me cradling his face in my neck. Patting Alezorio's back up and down. His strong muscles are tense beneath my fingers. I know he feeling guilty about it.

"Hey I think that's a good idea. I'll be starting my supervised hours in 2 weeks. Let's relax before we have dinner. It's okay I know you didn't mean it."

°°°

Lianna is alseep next to me, while I'm still awake

Lianna is alseep next to me, while I'm still awake. My mind won't seem to shut off. I kept replaying what happened earlier. How could I let my anger towards Jason cause me to hurt Lianna? It's one of the biggest mistakes I could make against her. Lianna can't control Jason wanting to talk.

What I did was wrong. How is it everytime I think I can't be push to a new extreme by Lianna I am? I've never been so weak for another person, that I could do something like that. It's a testimony to how much she means to me as apose to Adrianne did.

I took punishing Lianna way out of line. She didn't deserve it. Dhe did nothing wrong.

The person I really want to inflict pain on wasn't Lianna but Jason. I have to take care of my rage towards him before it makes me lose it again. Lianna doesn't deserve that. I never want to hurt her again. She may someday forgive me but I don't think I can forgive myself.

I won't get any sleep tonight. It's no ones fault but my own.

°°°

"What can I help you with sir?"

"My names Alezorio Di Stefano. I'm here to schedule an intake appointment with a counselor."

Immediately after I dropped off Lianna I headed to the nearest therapy center. I didn't want this to progress any further and the best thing to do is nip it in the bud.

"We have a tomorrow at 2, 3, Wednesday at 12, and Friday at 9 am. Which will work the best for your schedule?"

"Make it tomorrow at 2pm."

I need to meet with the counselor right away. I know it won't drastically change anything after just one session but it's a start. That all that matters, I'm working on it. Hopefully it helps me and is not a waste of time.

"Ok your schedule for intake tomorrow at 2pm. Please be sure to give us all if you have reschedule at least 3 hours in advance. You're all set Alezorio. We'll see you tomorrow evening."

Now that's finalize I can rest easy tonight. I'll let Lianna know once I pick her up later.

Few Hours Later

"I made an appointment to talk with a counselor tomorrow."

"That's good Ali. Thank you for working on it."

I know she's worried, if it'll happen again. It won't. Lianna is wearing a think creme turtleneck sweater with her usually curls pulled back. She has a comfortable warm look. When we hops into the car.

"Did Jason approach you today?"

Please be a no.

"Yes in between classes. I told him I'll talk but only if your there. We're going to meet him at a cafe close to Children Village after my shift ends today."

"Okay. Sounds like a plan."

Lianna's hand felt cold when I pick it up. She's doesn't wear gloves even though it's almost winter. Soon snow will fall from the sky, leaves gone from the trees, and Christmas decorations hanging up in the street. Christmas is one of my favorite time of the year. This one will be even more special. It'll be our first Christmas together.

Koi soups remember the questions and answer is still open. If you have questions for any character write them in the comments to get answered on Monday. Thw next chapter will be the long awaited talk between Lianna and Jason and Alezorio too.

Unedited

Please comment, vote, and share.