Mariah Carey: Living Lavagirl

October 10th, 1990

Mariah Point of View...

I do remember dying...but I don't remember getting back up...

At first, I felt like my body was on fire then nothing. Not even a simple pulse of my own heartbeat. I don't remember what happened after getting into that fiery car crash and taking a piece of sharp glass to my chest. All I can remember was blacking out and waking up in the studio with Walter and Tommy.

--------

"Mariah,"

The brunnette snapped awake," Huh?" Tommy chuckled and said," Maybe we should pick this back up some other time. Mariah seems to be drifting in and out of her own dream world."

Dream world, Mariah thought, Why did that sound so familiar?

"No, I'm just...out of my zone I guess." She commented. "Aftermath of the car crash. Gasoline truck and a hot engine of a cadillac." Walter said, rubbing the back of his neck. Tommy gave the older man a playful but annoyed look before he walked out the door. "He's right," Walter remarked," We should pick this up at a later time. You're literally burning hot right now."

"I am?" Mariah said, eyebrows creased in confusion. "I don't feel hot."

"I can feel the heat radiating off you." He added," You probably need the rest. I'll see you soon?" Mariah chuckled," If the fever doesn't roast me first." Walter laughed, grabbing his coat and walking out the door.

---------

October 11th, 1990

Mariah took a relaxing cold shower and brushed her teeth. Smiling at her clean, bright, white teeth until she noticed something different about herself. Her smile quickly dropped as shock, realization and fear set in. Her eyes were no longer the young, chocolate brown she inherited from her farther. Instead, they were a sharp, sparkling pale pink. A single, hot pink curl hung in front of her right eye, giving her a warm unwanted hello. Her eyes drifted down to her mouth, that she had left slightly agape as she stared at her reflection. Both her top and bottom canines were longer and sharper. So sharp, she could easily bite through somebody's neck if she tried.

Mariah was interrupted by a knock on her apartment door and a familiar voice that said," Mariah, it's me. Walter."

"No, no, no, no. Not now...he can't see me like this." She said to herself before adding," Hold on a minute Walter. I just came out the shower." She could hear him laugh behind the door as she scrambled to her room to find some clothes.

Oh boy...Mariah thought, This is going to be an interesting conersation.....

-----------------

To be honest, this was idea I got while watching a few movie clips from The Adventures Sharkboy and Lavagirl on YouTube. It is an intriuging idea for me and I wanted to try it out. Tell me what you guys think (Please comment). But if you guys like it, I will possibly turn this into a full fledged fanfiction but I'm not sure it will come before Emotions of 1991 or The Devil's Record Deal. Until then, continued to spread your passion of writing, I love to see your stories.

Love much,

                 -Debut

                 -Debut