Introduction

This is for those of who have not listened to/seen either Ghost Quartet or Great Comet.

Here's the run down of what you need to know.

Ghost Quartet: Rose Red caught her sister Pearl White with her ex the Astronomer. In her anger, she turned to a bear who would turn her sister in to a crow and throw her into a cave with the astronomer and have them kill each other (weird, I know) if she could obtain one pot of honey, one piece of stardust, a secret baptism, and a photo of a ghost. Her soul, as well as her sister's, ex's, and bear's, travels through different timelines and universes and takes form as different persons.

Great Comet: All you need to know for this is that Sonya is Natasha's cousin and closest friend. Natasha is engaged to Andrey and his sister and father aren't Natasha's biggest fans. Andrey is off at the war. Pierre is just a sad drunk man.
Part 1 would, in theory, take place after Natasha & Bolkonskys but before Letters.
Part 2 and 3 are post the events of great comet but not accepting the canon of
*war and peace spoilers*
Mary marrying Nickolai after he leaves Sonya.

Hopefully all that made sense.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or any of the song lyrics I use. Credit goes to their respective writers Dave Malloy and Leo Tolstoy.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy this short story.